what's up with all these sex scandals?

action

The internet gets more relevant and bigger every day. The internet wasn’t a 10th as big as it was even a decade ago. As such, it’s easier to expose vile people for their crimes and bring awareness to the general issue as a whole. Now this means there can be some people who lie about an incident to slander a big celebrity, but when a sicko is in the wrong legitimately it’s important to know before I support a show or product that someone who lacks moral is a star or creator of. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The internet gets more relevant and bigger every day. The internet wasn’t a 10th as big as it was even a decade ago. As such, it’s easier to expose vile people for their crimes and bring awareness to the general issue as a whole. Now this means there can be some people who lie about an incident to slander a big celebrity, but when a sicko is in the wrong legitimately it’s important to know before I support a show or product that someone who lacks moral is a star or creator of. 

• GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Once they run out of actors/film industry, the music industry is next...already hearing rumblings about it....once the media sinks its teeth into a hot story, it doesn't quit.  

Its not hard to do it with the music industry, fuck me, it's written in their books the underage girls they've done, if they wanted to come for them its easy, I mean its all there in print.  Its only uncool people they come for, or slightly weird...like in England when they came it was for all the lecherous old radio DJs and old politicians and actors.  Stephen Fry pointed out that he thought it was something to do with the fact that rockstars are actually quite cool and shagging them was considered like...a bit of a badge of honour, though there's some uncomfy implications to that if you ask me.

Edited by Len Cnut

5 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I hope more politicians get exposed.

The ones they did come for in England it was sort of an open secret.  I mean even I knew about Cyril Smith, though fuck knows from where.  And Ted Heath was always considered a bit of a weirdo cuz he didn't get married, I suppose everyone just thought he was a deeply closested gay person.  Lord Boothby was another one.  In those days rent boys was the only outlet for their homosexuality by some people. 

Edited by Len Cnut

I do wonder about parents who send their kids to Eton (and similar top-bob boarding schools), knowing that there is a rape culture. I expect the schools have now more safeguarding procedures in place, but at least 20 or 30 years ago there wasn't. You'd have to have a heart of stone to think "little Gregory might get bummed, but he also might be prime minister one day. Swings and roundabouts"

The Westminster thing all stems from boarding school culture, of the 70s and earlier. Where nobody was a victim, and they barely saw a girl so many don't know how to treat women. They're in government, or at least leaving it. In 10 years time we'll be seeing the Thatcher kids rising through the ranks, bringing their own problems with them.

By the time someone of my generation is PM, the kids are gonna be like "those cruel bastards expect us to eat avocado on toast… since Brexit we haven't even seen an avocado!" :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

I do wonder about parents who send their kids to Eton (and similar top-bob boarding schools), knowing that there is a rape culture. I expect the schools have now more safeguarding procedures in place, but at least 20 or 30 years ago there wasn't. You'd have to have a heart of stone to think "little Gregory might get bummed, but he also might be prime minister one day. Swings and roundabouts"

The Westminster thing all stems from boarding school culture, of the 70s and earlier. Where nobody was a victim, and they barely saw a girl so many don't know how to treat women. They're in government, or at least leaving it. In 10 years time we'll be seeing the Thatcher kids rising through the ranks, bringing their own problems with them.

By the time someone of my generation is PM, the kids are gonna be like "those cruel bastards expect us to eat avocado on toast… since Brexit we haven't even seen an avocado!" :lol:

A lot of that stuff is over-played I'm sure, in the same way it is about prison. 

9 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Once they run out of actors/film industry, the music industry is next...already hearing rumblings about it....once the media sinks its teeth into a hot story, it doesn't quit.  

By strict interpretation, the stones (Wyman and Mandy Smith of course), zeppelin, Jerry Lee Lewis, Presley (although he behaved like a gent to Priscilla) and guns n' roses are all paedophiles. We seem to get myopic when rock stars are concerned, but not when the subject pertains to 1980s television presenters. 

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

What the fuck do you mean Guns N' Roses are pedos?

Slash and Rose were on the run from the cops when they were at that garage, the 'Gardner studio', where they had keg parties. Apparently they had it off with some minor. They were both hiding in Vicky Hamilton's apartment. 

Izzys gal Desi was underage (at least for part of their relationship) iirc?  I mean he wasn't much older then her and theres never been a whisper about coercion or constrained choices.  But some of the other stories like the one mentioned above turns the stomach.

KE$HA has already been trying to clean up the music industry, but even that didnt click with the masses like events in hollywood have lately for whatever reason. 

On 30/10/2017 at 2:43 PM, The Glow Inc. said:

While I think asking for money to make a movie about it is a bit tacky, I understand asking for money to pay for protection for his family. The guy has been hinting at the existence of a pedophile ring in Hollywood, pretty disturbing stuff ( other former child actors like Elijah Wood and former FBI agents have hinted at the same thing ).

I believe the kind of people involved in these circles wouldn't mind going the extra mile to shut him and his family up  so I get where he is coming from.

Thats still a bit fucking weird though, asking the public for money to protect him from gangs of elite Hollywood paedos who want to do him in. 

Actually he might be onto something, maybe it could make a decent film. Not a documentary though more of a drama/thriller. 

5 hours ago, soon said:

Izzys gal Desi was underage (at least for part of their relationship) iirc?  I mean he wasn't much older then her and theres never been a whisper about coercion or constrained choices.  But some of the other stories like the one mentioned above turns the stomach.

KE$HA has already been trying to clean up the music industry, but even that didnt click with the masses like events in hollywood have lately for whatever reason. 

There is a sort of hypocrisy there. Jagger for instance has probably humped more minors than Saville. For reasons unexplained the general public mood has not switched to rock stars yet.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

There is a sort of hypocrisy there. Jagger for instance has probably humped more minors than Saville. For reasons unexplained the general public mood has not switched to rock stars yet.

Definitely.  And in Jaggers case, according to Brown Sugar, he even liked to fantasize they were enslaved Africans no less

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is odd. I think its because a piece of music is something you either like or dont and people find it hard to accept that they love a song that a paedophile wrote. Whereas with tv presenters we can either take them or leave them.

People were very quick to say how they all thought saville was a creep after we found out about it all. Well he must have been a bit fucking popular, I for one loved "Fix It" i wanted to go on it and have a go on Jims knee and all that.

With songs you kind of have no choice over whether you love it or not and yhats what people find difficult. I remember Patrice O Niell doing a bit about how he loved Thriller and how he was wrestling morally about if he could still like it after Jacko was accused of noncing. He was going "well maybe he wasnt doing all that during the Thriller era" :lol: 

7 minutes ago, soon said:

Definitely.  And in Jaggers case, according to Brown Sugar, he even liked to fantasize they were enslaved Africans no less

I hear the click-clack of your feet on the stairs
I know you're no scare-eyed honey.
There'll be a feast if you just come upstairs
But it's no hanging matter
It's no capital crime

I can see that you're fifteen years old
No I don't want your I.D.
You look so rest-less and you're so far from home
It's no capital crime

Oh yeah, you're a strange stray cat
Oh yeah, don'tcha scratch like that
Bet your mama don't know you scream like that
I bet your mother don't know you can spit like that.

You look so weird and you're so far from home
But you don't really miss your mother
Don't look so scared I'm no mad-brained bear
It's no capital crime
Oh, yeah
Woo!

I bet your mama don't know that you scratch like that
I bet she don't know you can bite like that.

You say you got a friend, that she's wilder than you
Why don't you bring her upstairs
If she's so wild then she can join in too
It's no hanging matter
It's no capital crime

Oh yeah, don'tcha scratch like that
I bet you mama don't know you can bite like that
I'll bet she never saw you scratch my back