what's up with all these sex scandals?

action

In terms of Corey Feldman, this is how I see it..

As a kid he was f*cked multiple times by multiple pedophiles in Hollywood and no one did anything..then he was f*cked when he got older by the Santa Barbara police when he gave them names and no one did anything...then he was f*cked by the rest of Hollywood and the public in general when they ostracized him and made him a laughing stock for talking about this and no one came forward and supported him...and then he was f*cked again by Barbara Walters when she shamed him on live tv for "trying to ruin someone's life". 

This guy is a true definition of a Survivor. And that might not always mean pleasant things. You think things like what happened to him don't somehow warp and damage an individual in some way? You don't come out of all that with a healthy psyche, your world view is skewed forever.

Corey Haim for instance, who went through the same things, unfortunately is not a Survivor. So just because asking for 10 million dollars seems offensive to some, I say what he finally needs from us is support and most of all compassion. He IS a victim. And if having 10 million dollars in the bank makes him feel that he has finally won this battle and gotten his revenge in a way, and has some recompense for what he went through, and that he can finally relax and enjoy life and begin to heal, then I totally get why he asked for it, and I think he deserves every last penny. (but he won't get it of course..)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

In terms of Corey Feldman, this is how I see it..

As a kid he was f*cked multiple times by multiple pedophiles....then he was f*cked when he got older....then he was f*cked by the rest of Hollywood...and then he was f*cked again by Barbara Walters

Are you doing it on purpose? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Yep, I don't really like to use certain words, haha! And believe me, there's a whole list of them. :lol:

I shouldn't laugh really, just seemed a hilairious choice of words given the situation :lol:  But yeah, if the guy is on the level with all that stuff, which he very well may be in terms of getting abused and that, thats a fucked up thing.  Still not sure its reason enough to give him a pass for trying to fleece 10 mil, if in fact it is a case of attempted fleecing as I've been suggesting but I've said enough about that shit, its pretty fucked up if the kid has been abused by anyone, or the guy sorry, when he was a kid I should say, let alone by multiple fuckin' parties. 

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I shouldn't laugh really, just seemed a hilairious choice of words given the situation :lol:  But yeah, if the guy is on the level with all that stuff, which he very well may be in terms of getting abused and that, thats a fucked up thing.  Still not sure its reason enough to give him a pass for trying to fleece 10 mil, if in fact it is a case of attempted fleecing as I've been suggesting but I've said enough about that shit, its pretty fucked up if the kid has been abused by anyone, or the guy sorry, when he was a kid I should say, let alone by multiple fuckin' parties. 

Oh oh, Len's going soft on us :lol:

and oh, I thought you were talking about the asterick, but yeah first one literally, last ones figuratively. ;)

Wait, Chris Evans, Captain America is a flasher? Geez, you'd think he could have "shielded" himself better.. :lol: lol. Anyone? Anyone?

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Angelica said:

Oh Louis,  goddamn it🙄

In hindsight, he’d have been better off acknowledging and apologising when the Gawker piece first ran in 2015. The climate was more forgiving then. 

The cunt weren’t funny anyway.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Seagal now

Coulda seen that one coming...he has a particular rapey sort of arrogance in the way he carries himself :lol:

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Seagal now

TBH, it's getting a bit silly now. this doesn't help the victims at all. Already people are making fun of the #MeToo meme. It comes to a point, where new cases will be dismissed as the daily crucifiction of famous people, and will be forgotten by the time the next one comes up. i for one, already have a hard time to keep up with the latest witch-hunt. who was it again yesterday? kinda forgot already.

I know this contradicts what i said earlier of exposing them all, asap. but with "them all" i meant the real sex offenders. the filthy, sick, power weilding perverts who really "need" to be exposed. not people who, for crying out loud, tell a lady she has great boobs or whatever.

there will come a day when this picture becomes reality, i tell ya:

dm8.jpg?w=800

Edited by action
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Not sure how that categorizes as harassment.  By her own testimony, she voluntarily went up to the room and had consensual relations with him.  Never said anything about being forced or if Stallone even knew she was under 18.  The police even seemed to know about it at the time and they didn't even pursue it.  Non story, imo.

Edited by Kasanova King

55 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Not sure how that categorizes as harassment.  By her own testimony, she voluntarily went up to the room and had consensual relations with him.  Never said anything about being forced or if Stallone even knew she was under 18.  The police even seemed to know about it at the time and they didn't even pursue it.  Non story, imo.

your kidding right? she was 16 years old and a minor whether she went up voluntarily or not she was still a child...Stallone not knowing she was not 18 is no defense........smh.....

Edited by classicrawker

3 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

your kidding right? she was 16 years old and a minor whether she went up voluntarily or not she was still a child...Stallone not knowing she was not 18 is no defense........smh.....

Personally, that's not my thing.  Never was into younger girls once I was an adult. But the age of consent in Nevada is 16 years old. 

And not sure how all of a sudden all 16 year old girls are little angels.  When I was 16 and dated girls that age, there were a certain amount of girls that were conservative...you would be lucky to get a kiss on the cheek after a date. 

On the other hand, there were also girls that you could date that:

A. Looked like they were in their 20's. 

B. Would rock your world.  

Not all girls mature at the same rate, etc.  There were plenty of 16 year old girls when I was that age that had no reservations about going all the way and were known for it.  

Now that I'm a dad, I don't like thinking about that stuff but it is what it is.

Stallone knew she was 16 which in itself is distgusting because she is a child and can't consent , she is a kid , he was so popular at the time and she probably thought he was cool . These rapists  use a power differential against their victims . 

Stallone also forced her to do things with his body guard , she didn't want to, body guard raped her too.

in neither case is she capable of consent no matter what she said . And read the article below , the police report is in there . He knew her exact age and a 40 year old man back then, had daughters who are 16,17 or 18, he has to look at girls that are so young that such an "accident " could occur? Yes, because he is a rapist and pedophile. 

and it's always interesting to me how grown men yell, "she looked 18!" Or "he thought she was 18". So you are saying a child , a teen , that is just a few years past 16, somehow turned into an adult because the law set the age at 18 for other purposes ? Well then if they are so adult , why can't they drink at 18? So 16 is a child and 17 is a child and then look at this , 18, thank god I can legally molest children ! Nasty perverts , 18 year old girls are interested in 18 year old boys , not creepy dudes that look like their father .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081605/amp/Sylvester-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html

edit: the case wasn't pursued because the child said she was humiliated and scared . And I'm sure there was some encouragement not to once Stallone's team became involved . Otherwise the police should have assured her and suooorted her to pursue the case . 

Edited by Pishy

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I severely disagree with you.

Consensual dominance is fun. Scaring the poor girl viciously saying "we'll beat your head in if you tell anyone." is fucking horrible.

I don't think she said that Stallone said that.  She said that's what she thought they would do.  IMO, she was embarrassed it happened, probably had regrets, etc.  But if he did say that to her, that's pretty disgusting.  I doubt it...but I guess you never know.