European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

4 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Incredible.

Having been on this forum for over a dozen years, this info is normally apparent before it is actually released - i think this is the first time it has come out of nowhere and I couldn't be happier!

There was a rumour about Poland, but they really fucked us all when Download France had all 3 headliners announced and they've just added a fourth day.

Yeah, this kinda came out of the blue. Was looking at Twitter for the Firenze announcement and just saw it explode with 5+ updates at once. Still didnt really believe it when I saw the GNR-NITL logo splattered all over my screen.

JUST ANNOUNCED: GN'R RETURNS TO EUROPE
"NOT IN THIS LIFETIME" SUMMER 2018

Nightrain members!

The resurgent Guns N’ Roses and their massively successful Not In This Lifetime Tour continue to show no signs of slowing down as the legendary band storms into 2018 with 13 stadium shows lined up across Europe, as well as festival headline slots at Download Festival UK, Paris and Madrid, Italy’s Firenze Rocks and Belgium’s Graspop Metal Meeting.

Starting on 3 June 2018 at Berlin’s Olympiastadion, the Live Nation produced tour will steamroll across Europe including shows scheduled in Denmark, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Holland, Poland, Norway, Sweden as well as multiple shows in Germany. For the first time in the group’s history the international rock icons will perform in Estonia, at the renowned Tallinn Song Festival Grounds. Tickets go on sale Thursday, 16 November.

The Nightrain presale for the 13 stadium shows begins on Monday, 13 November at 10am local time. Log in to your Nightrain account and get your unique presale access code from the Tour page or your Profile page. We'll also send an email with your code the evening prior to the start of the presale. Members have a four (4) ticket purchase limit across the tour.

See you on the road! 
Edited by LovelessNL

3 minutes ago, seely said:

Eugh, no solo UK dates. Really don't fancy seeing them at Download.

Equally, don't want to miss the chance to finally see TWAT or Prostitute played, given they now seem to be regulars.

Festival sets might not get that though- there's got to be some time time constraints on them, if they want to fit many others on the bill! 

Just now, allwaystired said:

Festival sets might not get that though- there's got to be some time time constraints on them, if they want to fit many others on the bill! 

That's very true.

With any luck, a few other dates here and there will be announced. In 2006 they did both Download and a full UK tour, so fingers crossed. I can't see that they've said this date is their sole UK gig, either.

• Like 2

Just now, Guns n' Swedes said:

Don't they usually add more dates as times goes by? Festivals are decided first and then they add dates around those. They're gonna play a huge arena in Gothenburg for the first time ever - my home town!

Nah I dont see that happening here. This is it. They've announced each leg completely during the whole NITL tour.