European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

4 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

That doesn't mean shit when most of it sounds the same. Slash's riffs are cool, but Myles is grating and doesn't do anything for me personally. I respect him as a talented musician, and respect those who like him, but if you want more of Myles, you can go and watch his solo stuff and AB.

I like Myles.

• GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Same here, he has an amazing range and the things people say about Myle's voice is what people said about Axl back in the day (not Guns fans obvs)

I just find Myles boring and his voice doesn't appeal to me. I liked him better live though. I feared I would be terribly put off by his awful hand waving and such, but he didn't annoy me when I saw him live. When I saw SMKC, Slash was the only star, all the rest were there just to support him imo, including Myles. When you see this line-up of GNR, there are thee stars really.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

You have fair points. 

We all know logic is nonexistent in the world of Guns, but it is now an association made up of Axl, Slash and Duff, who each have their own managers. I'm sure almost everyone will be chomping at the bit for anything which will bring more money their way. Now that there are more inter-band forces at play, and now that the band knows they are one of the biggest entities in the industry again, i do expect a chance that new music will be produced.

i hope you're right.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Hmmm, if I get a 2nd nightrain membership I can probably get 4 on one account and 1 on the other. 

I'm just concerned that the seats won't be together :S 

Wait till general sale if your wanting seats

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

12 pages!! Could someone sum up the discussion so far? I'm lazy. Thanks! :lol:

Bunch of tour dates and everyone losing their shit

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Have you been talking with Richard Fortus recently?

You got me. I'm guilty, lol.

Honestly though, i think Richard gets a bad rap. He's the one to field most questions from the media, and he's not allowed to say too much for obvious reasons. He did say they are putting together some stuff outside of the studio, and even though his words were twisted by many media outlets, his claims were relatively innocuous claims, and i believe them. Some other sources have indicated that some material was being worked on outside the studio. We will see though. 

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You know you'll get a song like Wicked Stone or Anastasia every year with The Conspirators. I saw this guns news and thought, 'oh bloody hell, the same old stodge' - I could only interpret it as bad news - but everyone else seems delirious so what do I know. Smaller venues also, with the Conspirators. They'll also not rip you off.

That was my reaction, same tour name... So same tired setlist. It's not very exciting, not sure why we're saying it is to be honest (you're not).

• Like 1

Still touring into 2018 with no new music? geezus....i hope they get in the studio in the 5 or 6 months they have off and record SOMETHING...I mean holy shit i never seen a band tour for almost 3 freaking years with NO NEW MUSIC...

unfortunately im starting to hate this band what they are becoming!   :(

5 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

That was my reaction, same tour name... So same tired setlist. It's not very exciting, not sure why we're saying it is to be honest (you're not).

It is exciting for those who want to see them again. It's not that hard to understand. I get where you're coming from, but to me, it's still my favourite band and for me it makes a lot of sense to be excited by seeing them again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1