European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

15 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

I am going to the Oslo show I guess. Was hoping for arena shows close by.
I kind of feel done with this NOTL tour after attending 4 shows, but since it is so close and easy to get to I will be there. Hopefully they can change up the setlist some, but probably not :P

We need G I T R on the nx EU set

These guys are killing me... Just picked up Gothenborg, Berlin, Mannheim, Tallinn, Madrid and Paris. Festivals help to bring the ticketprices down. Just wonder if they can/will play their full 3+ hours there.  Need to buy Leipzig though on public onsale.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

These guys are killing me... Just picked up Gothenborg, Berlin, Mannheim, Tallinn, Madrid and Paris. Festivals help to bring the ticketprices down. Just wonder if they can/will play their full 3+ hours there.  Need to buy Leipzig though on public onsale.

Ou man.. How much was all together?

8 hours ago, Lio said:

It is exciting for those who want to see them again. It's not that hard to understand. I get where you're coming from, but to me, it's still my favourite band and for me it makes a lot of sense to be excited by seeing them again.

And I get that too, it's always fun when you're there! but there's more to a band than either just recording music, or just touring. But, waiting ten years between every record and then essentially playing the same set over, and over again? sorry but it just doesn't excite me in the same way anymore, I love GNR more than any other band (obviously, thats why I spend so much time on MYGNR :P), but I'm honestly really bored with what they've been doing since 2012.

New record or bust.... OR and it's not even an equal trade off, play a set that rotates more songs, rotate the deep cuts... not saying to have a complete obscure set, because besides smaller arena, theatres or particular markets a set like that wouldn't please the audience. I know they rotate CD songs, I enjoy watching that, but lets face it with Slash in the band we all want to hear him playing the old classic songs too, and not just the hits in the current set. I obviously love hearing him play NV, Estranged, SCOM, Jungle etc. but instead of say Coma or Jive, on an off night to hear Pretty tied up would be a treat for fans... and most would agree a much more popular choice of song. Anyway, I digress! enjoy the shows you're going to :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Looks like a 6 month break in between the end of the North American Arena gigs and the start of Europe 2018....plenty of time to put an album out....:ph34r:

If it was recorded already. Axl and co, could easily spend 6 months in negotiations with a label and never pick up an instrument. 

Plenty of time in that 6 months to at least get a start on a record, and after the summer touring commitments are over, back in the studio and have it finished by christmas with an early 2018 release... achievable! likely however? not so sure... some things have changed for gnr in the last year or two, so it's certainly a possible outcome and obviously the logical way to proceed... but logic and GNR have never gone hand and hand.

16 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

If it was recorded already. Axl and co, could easily spend 6 months in negotiations with a label and never pick up an instrument. 

Plenty of time in that 6 months to at least get a start on a record, and after the summer touring commitments are over, back in the studio and have it finished by christmas with an early 2018 release... achievable! likely however? not so sure... some things have changed for gnr in the last year or two, so it's certainly a possible outcome and obviously the logical way to proceed... but logic and GNR have never gone hand and hand.

Meh...these guys no longer need a label.  They can put it out under their own label if they want to.

And they recorded and put out AFD, Lies and Illusions in lightning speed time.  They have it in them to do it...it's whether or not they have the desire to do it.

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Meh...these guys no longer need a label.  They can put it out under their own label if they want to.

And they recorded and put out AFD, Lies and Illusions in lightning speed time.  They have it in them to do it...it's whether or not they have the desire to do it.

But they are under a contractual obligation though, unless they want to spend the next few years in court trying to get out of a deal or pay millions buying themselves out. Think it's probably easier to go through the label until the deals up and then go indie.

hi everybody

i soooooooooooo much need your help !!! here it is:
as a nightrain member, i have like all of you a nightrain pre-sale code to buy 4 tickets in advance for the tour. so, I did choose 4 shows: berlin ( done ), oslo ( done ), barcelona ( waiting for the beginning of the pre-sale next week. by the way, weird that this show is the only one unavailable yet ) and moscow. But for the guns n' roses moscow show, i have a huge problem, i don't speak moscow/russian language at all and i can't find an english version of the tickets website. nothing in english. all in russian, which is absolutely unpossible to understand.
please can you help me ??? how can i order my ticket for the show on the russian website ?? i tried both options available ( kassir and yandex ) is there any english version somewhere that i missed ? please let me know because those pre-sales with fan club codes are only available for a very short amount of time and i really really want to go to the moscow show . thank you so very much everybody

8 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

But they are under a contractual obligation though, unless they want to spend the next few years in court trying to get out of a deal or pay millions buying themselves out. Think it's probably easier to go through the label until the deals up and then go indie.

I didn't think they were under contract anymore....thought I read that they were over and done with Geffen.  I could be wrong about that though. 

Edited by Kasanova King

8 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I didn't think they were under contract anymore....thought I read that they were over and done with Geffen.  I could be wrong about that though. 

Well is it Geffen or Universal, weren't Geffen bought out? not sure to be honest. But, Guns owe at least one more record... If I remember correctly?

Unless one of Guns's later managers renegotiated the deal that Niven made all those years ago?

Edited by Tom2112

Just now, Tom2112 said:

Well is it Geffen or Universal, weren't Geffen bought out? not sure to be honest. But, Guns owe at least one more record... If I remember correctly?

Oh could be.  I just remember reading or hearing that Geffen/Universal was fed up with the whole CD thing...so they cut ties...but you're probably right...I might have just misread it or it was inaccurately reported. 

14 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Oh could be.  I just remember reading or hearing that Geffen/Universal was fed up with the whole CD thing...so they cut ties...but you're probably right...I might have just misread it or it was inaccurately reported. 

No, that was more of them cutting the funding for the recording of CD, the basically said "It is Mr Roses responsibility to fund the album, we'e spent enough and waited long enough with no return" they then put together the greatest hits record to recoup some of their loss, figuring that they quite possibly would never get the next GNR record. But CD was released through the label and it's business as usual, unless something changed in the meantime... But I would assume Universal would be clamouring for a record from one of the current most successful global touring acts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I think I was able to register tickets to Sweden, but not to Norway. And now gunsnroses.com is down.

Has anyone bought Oslo tickets?

Okay, gunsnroses.com is up again. And the error only come when I try to order Golden Circle tickets. When ordering regular tickets everything works.