European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Okay, gunsnroses.com is up again. And the error only come when I try to order Golden Circle tickets. When ordering regular tickets everything works.

Someone on the Nightrain forum seemed to think Golden Circle for Oslo was sold out on the presale. That could be it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Wow, that was quick :)

Yeah GC been sold out all day you can get GA they 850NOK but with NT memberShip its another 375NOK 1225NOK in total for Oslo

There will be drops Stockholm was sold out in mins then days before could get all tixs if that fails 2nd sites on the day ull get under FV ive done this few times

42 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Yeah GC been sold out all day you can get GA they 850NOK but with NT memberShip its another 375NOK 1225NOK in total for Oslo

There will be drops Stockholm was sold out in mins then days before could get all tixs if that fails 2nd sites on the day ull get under FV ive done this few times

I bought two GA tickets, 1700,- in total.

2 hours ago, FHS said:

hi everybody

i soooooooooooo much need your help !!! here it is:
as a nightrain member, i have like all of you a nightrain pre-sale code to buy 4 tickets in advance for the tour. so, I did choose 4 shows: berlin ( done ), oslo ( done ), barcelona ( waiting for the beginning of the pre-sale next week. by the way, weird that this show is the only one unavailable yet ) and moscow. But for the guns n' roses moscow show, i have a huge problem, i don't speak moscow/russian language at all and i can't find an english version of the tickets website. nothing in english. all in russian, which is absolutely unpossible to understand.
please can you help me ??? how can i order my ticket for the show on the russian website ?? i tried both options available ( kassir and yandex ) is there any english version somewhere that i missed ? please let me know because those pre-sales with fan club codes are only available for a very short amount of time and i really really want to go to the moscow show . thank you so very much everybody

Did yoi try google chrome automstic translate

57 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I bought two GA tickets, 1700,- in total.

How did you do that with  NT code yeah???

51 minutes ago, Thorbear said:

Anyone knows if there's GC tickets left for Ullevi or if they are gone as well?

Keep trying there will be drops 

1 hour ago, -Jaro- said:

Did yoi try google chrome automstic translate

it was a real huge pain in the ... but i finally found a way to order my russian ticket !! what a nightmare. the Google translator between russian and french is so ridiculous and full of crazy non-sense that i didn't help but i found another way to help translation and it worked !! YES !! now i only have to wait the pre-sale next week for the Barcelona show and i will get my 4 shows-tickets, berlin, Barcelona, moscow and oslo !! rock on, guys !!

44 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Never been boycotting anything. It's not something I'd travel the world to see, but when they are on my home turf and maybe the last time I'd get to see them...

Sell-out. 

There is now only me and my one man crusade. 

PS

Oh there is Graeme as well who hates the NITLT tour for slightly different reasons but regardless. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 hour ago, AliceJ said:

Was busy at work and didn't manage to get any GC tickets to Gothenburg. Will try again thursday when tickets are released to the public. I really really want to go but if I can't get GC I feel like it's not worth it.

It's definitely worth it, the enormous hd screens ensure everyone has a great view.

They're so good I'm only going for FOS2 for Berlin as I figure that will be more than close enough, can take in the whole stage that way too.

• Like 1

I bought tickets to see the opening concert of this leg, Berlin. Its my first time being in a stadium concert. My previous NITL tour concerts were on fields in Prague and Hämeenlinna.

I bought seats from the lower bowl since this time I want to sit, chill and enjoy the concert and concentrate fully on the performance. GC experiences last year were great, but I couldn't stand still amd was jumping and singin like a maniac for most of the concerts and I feel like I missed much of what happened on stage because I was so close to it.

Not super excited, since I have a feeling it will be the same set. But on the otherhand Im optimistic. They just can't play songs like Black Hole Sun and Wichita Lineman on this leg, since it will be past the memorial time of those artists who passed away this year. So optimistic side of me says those songs will be replaced with completely new ones or atleast Dead Horse.

Can anyone share experiences of Download Festival UK? My friend asked me to go there with him, but Im thinkin that maybe festivals in UK are loaded with drunken idiots, who dont appreciate the music. How is the athmospere? How much beers?

Thinking of also going to the Poland or Estonian concert, but will leave the ticket purchase to the last minute.

1 hour ago, Kelmi said:

I bought tickets to see the opening concert of this leg, Berlin. Its my first time being in a stadium concert. My previous NITL tour concerts were on fields in Prague and Hämeenlinna.

I bought seats from the lower bowl since this time I want to sit, chill and enjoy the concert and concentrate fully on the performance. GC experiences last year were great, but I couldn't stand still amd was jumping and singin like a maniac for most of the concerts and I feel like I missed much of what happened on stage because I was so close to it.

Not super excited, since I have a feeling it will be the same set. But on the otherhand Im optimistic. They just can't play songs like Black Hole Sun and Wichita Lineman on this leg, since it will be past the memorial time of those artists who passed away this year. So optimistic side of me says those songs will be replaced with completely new ones or atleast Dead Horse.

Can anyone share experiences of Download Festival UK? My friend asked me to go there with him, but Im thinkin that maybe festivals in UK are loaded with drunken idiots, who dont appreciate the music. How is the athmospere? How much beers?

Thinking of also going to the Poland or Estonian concert, but will leave the ticket purchase to the last minute.

Having been to download a few times I'd say the "drunkeness" is overblown. People definitely appreciate the music and there is a lot of buzz around this lineup being there. Nuguns not so much but id say with this tour the vibe will be good.

Your main issue is weather as when I last went in 2016 it threw it down for 3 days straight, always the luck of the draw with England.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Having been to download a few times I'd say the "drunkeness" is overblown. People definitely appreciate the music and there is a lot of buzz around this lineup being there. Nuguns not so much but id say with this tour the vibe will be good.

Your main issue is weather as when I last went in 2016 it threw it down for 3 days straight, always the luck of the draw with England.

Seconded.

Download 2018 will be my 5th in 6 years. The atmosphere is always great! The downsides are the weather (always terrible) and the logistics (arena is ages away from campsite)

• Like 2