European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

3 hours ago, EricA said:

I've also seen this on the venue map from Poland, but i'm pretty sure there is NO separate section for the EE ticketholders, i think they have only done this, to let the people know, that you have access to GC with the EE tickets ! imo everything will be the same like this year!

Nah aint seen any of that this year there is clearly 3 sections on TM for Berlin EE tixs GC tixs GA tixs & Polands the same

3 hours ago, Towelie said:

What do you think the odds are of them announcing more UK shows before/after Download? I hate festivals and refuse to do them, but I did notice on the tour dates that there's two free days before and two free days after Download. I'm hoping they announce something else....

Doubt it. Theres a couple days between every show, and Last year when they "added" a 2nd london date they left an extra day so there was 3 days between. That was also at the same venue whereas with DL it'd have to somewhere else ofc. I can't see them adding more unless its at the start or the end of the current run.

4 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Are you sure? Where does it say that? I was at Firenze rocks this year and there was the usual setup. GC for around 100 € and general standing behind that. I've been to over 400 concerts and never came across one where a VIP section was in Front of a GC.

I don't know how to post a picture :question::question:

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Nah aint seen any of that this year there is clearly 3 sections on TM for Berlin EE tixs GC tixs GA tixs & Polands the same

I don't see it: https://www.ticketmaster.de/checkout/event.php?eventId=254873

And the ticket is literally called Early Entry Golden Circle :shrugs: I don 't think it's a separate area. Haven't checked Poland though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dean said:

Out of curiosity, to anyone who booked for Gothenburg in the Golden Circle, how much was your total cost after handling fee's, delivery etc?

Managed to pick up a ticket for £104 from viagogo, it's an E-Ticket unfortunately, but after all the fees, it came to £150, which I'm alright with, as the cheapest was £200 on other sites I was looking at before any additional fees.

Outwith all of that, I'm buzzing!

£90

4 hours ago, Dean said:

Out of curiosity, to anyone who booked for Gothenburg in the Golden Circle, how much was your total cost after handling fee's, delivery etc?

Managed to pick up a ticket for £104 from viagogo, it's an E-Ticket unfortunately, but after all the fees, it came to £150, which I'm alright with, as the cheapest was £200 on other sites I was looking at before any additional fees.

Outwith all of that, I'm buzzing!

I bought mine from the Live Nation site for £91.50 when they were released, so £104 ain't so bad :)

10 minutes ago, Thorbear said:

I bought mine from the Live Nation site for £91.50 when they were released, so £104 ain't so bad :)

That's quality! It was £150 all in, but I wasn't too fussed as I'd be spending more than that on a hotel. I'll be crashing with my friends who stay close to the stadium, so it's a small saving. Just scunnered that I won't have a physical copy of the ticket, but at least I'll be there! Sweden will be buzzing due to their recent qualification into the World Cup, so it'll be great to experience that.

5 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

He paid £150.

Most other shows on the tour are £150 at face value though.

Seemed to be a few that were going around for less than £100. France was fairly cheap, but I didn't want to attend any festivals to see Guns. You're limiting your chance of getting a good spot if you just buy a day ticket. Berlin was roughly about £150 after fees and delivery (which arrived next day). All in I'm happy.

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

area-concerto-firenze-rocks-3.jpg

Florence map: vip areas are small, but definitely in the front row...

Wow. They are really taking the piss here. Greediness knows no boundaries it seems. But whatever. You're still able to get to the front with a regular GC/pit ticket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

And the worst parte is that those vip tickets have been vivendo for free to Firenze Pitti Immagine sponsors.

I'm so Angry!! Hundreds of intelligence models and their fat rich partners

Well. You just have to realize that it is a festival and out of GNRs control. Also the tickets are much cheaper than at GNR shows. Good thing, you don't have to deal with fucking VIP early entry assholes, blocking the front row of the Golden Circle. You have every chance getting to the front.

• Haha 1

Seems to be that any of these shows that has a GC price of under around 160 euros is using the 'GC is half the standing area' setup. I guess that's the way to offset the sky-high prices somewhat, but perhaps a little misleading to call it a 'golden circle'. 

Still an absolute scandal what they're charging though. Constantly amazes me how people can afford multiple shows! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Seems to be that any of these shows that has a GC price of under around 160 euros is using the 'GC is half the standing area' setup. I guess that's the way to offset the sky-high prices somewhat, but perhaps a little misleading to call it a 'golden circle'. 

Still an absolute scandal what they're charging though. Constantly amazes me how people can afford multiple shows! 

Im on a tablet the speeds my speeds well slow which shows are the cheapest GC 

France

Goth

Poland

You say about people affording multi shows being single & having no kids is a big help also ive spoke too people who have just saved since the rumors started of this tour its a once in a life time thing we may never see them again no doubt people are in smal Debts  .              l deubts 

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

And your point is?? I told you 3 days ago already that there are 3 standing sections in Germany.