European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

9 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

While I enjoyed Download when I went- it's a lot of effort (and expense) especially when you're the wrong side of 25 and have commitments. 2019, 2020… we might even have a new album by 2021! 

I'll look at a European stadium show if I can combine it with a summer holiday. 

It is a good thing @alfierose is not going. She can stay at home taking care of your baby. While you go to Download Festival :lol:

• Like 1

I would like to go to Barcelona, because Axl usually sings better on the 2nd show, it might be their last show ever in Spain and who knows, Barcelona 1993 was the last time they played Estranged until 2011, but I think I'll go to Download Madrid because it's just 2 hours by car from my city and Barcelona is 5 or 6. 

1 hour ago, Lio said:

And TW Classic :P

Yeah, but I guess you can wonder if that was a true 'festival' or just an GnR show with extra support. That the setup of TW Classic, I know. Since its just one day they usually have some acts that dont do festivals at all, as they can just use their normal touring setup and can do things on their own terms

55 minutes ago, username said:

Bluh. Definitely not going again as long as they're still playing the same stuff.

It (Nijmegen) was a good gig, we got Angus which was great, but at 93,50 I'm not going to see them same show again. 

130 for Golden Circle was well worth it, but I'm also hoping we get SOME new stuff, either new music or just a completely reworked setlist, stage setup, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I have a hunch they'll play Aus in Jan/Feb.

Nope,then Dizzy couldn't play all the Hookers n Blow gigs he has lined up. Of course I'm kidding but I think the best we can hope for as far as new music is one new tune on a new Greatest Hits album. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

18 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

What?! Same old places?

Once again the modest 18 dates... Europe deserves at least 40 dates!

Where is Eastern Europe?  I traveled last year to Austria - and now I see there isn't either Austria, Swiss or Czech republic..

And festivals on top of that all?

FESTIVALS...?

I think there is one show in Poland. Check all the dates 

• Thanks 1