European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

2 minutes ago, sleepin said:

Stupid question maybe. But for last years show i booked 4 tickets to the Stockholm show on the nightrain presale. So now i wonder if i get a new code and can book 4 tickets to the Gothenburg show?

You'll be able to buy 4 for Gothenburg

BUT i remember being charged a nightrain conceivence fee, so might be cheaper on general sale.

Just now, Axl_morris said:

You'll be able to buy 4 for Gothenburg

BUT i remember being charged a nightrain conceivence fee, so might be cheaper on general sale.

Ok. Thanks. Yeah, but i like to book them before the general sale, because in Sweden the tickets usually gets sold out in about 10-20 mins :)

10 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Diet?

That would be a good use of seven months off...however he’s not really fat. He’s just got that gut that won’t go away haha 

but besides that if he gets into the studio with Angus in the spring then his voice should be sharp by the summer. Axl’s best vocals will be in the studio so hopefully it translates 

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

For the leg itself you mean? It's 18 dates, one less than this year...

Yeah that's what I mean exactly. 

US has 78 dates all together and EU has 37 all together...

What I am pissed about is that Europe is their biggest market - they can easily sell out stadiums here anytime and WE get so few dates - and 1/4 of them are festivals. 

-----

They are playing arenas in US at the moment for an average of  $1.5 mill - so what's stopping them from playing Eastern Europe - Balkan countries.. They could at least earn THAT much..

At least they could have announced Austria or Czech republic so I at least have the chance to travel somewhere close...

---

Estonia???? That country has barely 1.5mil population... Wow.. just wow...

To all those going to concerts - have fun! I'm glad someone got the chance who didn't see them first time..

Edited by scooby845
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Yeah that's what I mean exactly. 

US has 78 dates all together and EU has 37 all together...

What I am pissed about is that Europe is their biggest market - they can easily sell out stadiums here anytime and WE get so few dates - and 1/4 of them are festivals. 

-----

They are playing arenas in US at the moment for an average of  $1.5 mill - so what's stopping them from playing Eastern Europe - Balkan countries.. They could at least earn THAT much..

At least they could have announced Austria or Czech republic so I at least have the chance to travel somewhere close...

---

Estonia???? That country has barely 1.5mil population... Wow.. just wow...

To all those going to concerts - have fun! I'm glad someone got the chance who didn't see them first time..

where are you from? :D

No Ireland date & only 1 UK date 💔💔 That cant be right! They will SURELY do atleast 3/4 arena shows in Ireland/Manchester/London!!

Please tell me they will....

And yes agree with everyone here on new music! This band is my life but 6 CDS in 30 years aint good enough. Id even settle   for some VR on the setlist ffs  :headbang:<_<<_<

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, timon1357 said:

where are you from? :D

Serbia. I'm not saying they must come here, but at least Austria is close so I would travel like last year... Even then it is expensive..

I am not bitter, but there is no sense really...

Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and many other countries got screwed over...

• Haha 1