New Eminem Song "Walk On Water" (feat. Beyoncé)

Black Sabbath

Garbage, aside from the last verse.

Hope the rest of the upcoming album is nothing like this.

Relapse is great, despite Em's hate for it. Recovery has a couple moments, but overall is an overproduced, mainstream piece of shit.

Marshall Mathers LP 2 was a little more return-to-form, but had potential to be better.

Hoping the new album isn't a disappointment.

This is so embarsssing. He goes on about how he is being persecuted for his terrible tracks, in hopes of what, people will feel bad and pretend it's good? He is so corny but adding Beyoncé took the cringe over the top.

His voice is so whiny and annoying , never understood his appeal, maybe for a 15 year old boy that liked bathroom humor and cartoons and thought things this bozo was saying were daring and shocking. The road runner show had more of an element of surprise and shock value. 

Now he is trying to be less clown and hopes to be seen as a real hip hop artist but all he ever had was the clown schtick, that's who he is and now it's proven to all the naysayers.  He doesn't have any of the skills necessary to be a serious hip hop artist, he is incapable of any social or political analysis or commentary , not the brightest guy, he is not clever or witty, he can't size up a situation and be a good story teller,  he has no flow, can't rhyme worth a shit, and still relying on framing himself as some tragic figure , my methadone ...it's so jerky and disjointed  I feel discombobulated. 

11 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Relapse is great, despite Em's hate for it. Recovery has a couple moments, but overall is an overproduced, mainstream piece of shit.

Marshall Mathers LP 2 was a little more return-to-form, but had potential to be better.

Change great to ok and we completely agree. 

New song is crap too. 

Edited by username

Eh. I'm a bit tired of the female hook/chorus emotional shit on Eminem's albums. It worked on Legacy on MMLP2, but that was actually a good song. 

Em still has the technique, but I don't really want to listen to these kinds of songs over and over.