The first half of 2018

On 11/12/2017 at 3:44 PM, Sosso said:

What do you think will happen during the first half of 2018?

Do you think it's a coincidence that the second european leg will not start until June?

I think that there is enough space for three or four months of touring with AC/DC and SMKC.

Can't see Angus and co going out on a run between January and may or whenever the next leg of the NITL tour starts. Could imagine Angus working on songs though, but whether that's with Axl, Brian or whoever I don't know, all arrows point to Axl though. As for SMKC, maybe? but our the individual guys in the band busy already. Who knows when it was decided that January up to June was going to be off, could have easily have just been confirmed so the timeframe for everyone to make plans might have been slim... going from how GNR has been run for the past 10/20 years it's not hard to believe that that's a possibility.

Hoping that the first half of the year is used for recharging batteries and putting ideas together for the next guns record. Cannot see anything being released until late 2018 at best though.

34 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Agree to disagree :)

Although out of curiosity, why do you not consider it a Guns album?

I was referring to folks like our friend @DieselDaisy :lol:

I like nearly half of TSI although I understand why some would loathe it. It probably has the best mix of any GnR album aside from Appetite though. That's why I weep for the mid-90's GnR album that's sitting in Axl's vault. It would have sounded amazing. Clink nailed their 90's sound with TSI. Say what you will about Sympathy for the Devil but they all sound great - even Sorum. :smiley-confused2:

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do try (to pretend it doesn't exist)!

I know buddy. :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1