RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

I dare to say Jackie Chan is the most old era sounding Guns song (besides the title track of Chinese Democracy) we’ve heard from NuGuns. Awesome clip that makes me excited for that era material to be released if ever, apparently CD II was going to be heavier songs in that vain. It is sad we’re all gripping for an alternative mix of a track we’ve been hearing since 2001. Damn Guns releases...

I kinda was in LIMBO during MSL times altho I saw him post, what's his backstory and connections to Axl? 
Was he all bravado or did he actually give anything out that was legit new? I remember listening to his

podcast a few times? As recently as 3-4 years ago he was talking about having or hearing the Chinese

remix album, right? 
Who leaked those clips of the Brain reworked Chinese tracks? 

Edited by colonizedmind

The Drums are awesome on this version, especially on that moment right after the solo... those 3 or 4 straight hard hits are awesome! The song itself sounds more contemporary, less thick in terms of the mix and flows way more naturally than the album version.

The solos sound more messy but yet it gives the song an original tone. I like this version way better than the album version. Also the finish and start of the song are way more cool too without the orchestra part.

I really hope we get to hear the finished version of Oh My God! I wouldn't sleep that night! :rofl-lol: 

Thanks to the guy who made it possible, whoever he is.

Edited by Propaganda

6 minutes ago, EvH said:

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Holy Shit, you just sent me down a rabit hole of looking at messages from over 19 yrs ago... Anyways, I tried to delete some crap. If you could resend it thatd be awesome. If it still doesnt work, no sweat. Thanks!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

Holy Shit, you just sent me down a rabit hole of looking at messages from over 19 yrs ago... Anyways, I tried to delete some crap. If you could resend it thatd be awesome. If it still doesnt work, no sweat. Thanks!

Tried again but I get an error saying that you can't receive messages. Weird. Maybe try to PM me? It might work if I answer you...

22 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

That is the version I like the most of them all. Way better than the CD version.

The orchestral arrangement is one of the things I love most about TWAT, especially the horns and all the extra flourishes throughout.  Obviously, it's all subjective, but CD demos do absolutely nothing for me.  They always sound really clunky and hollow and lacking in depth, or any kind of sonic texture - probably because they are demos. lol  The only CD demo that is good to my ears is Riad.  Funky/disco guitar is much louder in the demo version of that one.

27 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

The orchestral arrangement is one of the things I love most about TWAT, especially the horns and all the extra flourishes throughout.  Obviously, it's all subjective, but CD demos do absolutely nothing for me.  They always sound really clunky and hollow and lacking in depth, or any kind of sonic texture - probably because they are demos. lol  The only CD demo that is good to my ears is Riad.  Funky/disco guitar is much louder in the demo version of that one.

For me I prefer Chinese Democracy, Better (antiquiet) and that version of There Was a Time that was posted were the best versions of those 3 songs, and so is the RTB Madagascar.

23 hours ago, Fashionista said:

TIL was recorded in the Beavan era and yet we have two different vocal takes for it. Every song recorded by any artist usually has more than one vocal take. I don't see why CD would be any different. Axl's choice of takes were mostly recorded by Beavan though for quite a few songs - the booklet says so too.

Huh? Are you referring to the remix TIL vocal snippet?

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

A lot of people have told me publicly and privately that they're certain this is real. After listening to it several times, I still think it's just a fan remix.

Add me to the list of the former. I’m 99.9% sure this is real.