RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm good either way to be honest :) 

It's the vocal take that sells it for me, it sounds like the studio take before all the processing and cleaning up. Much more raw, the studio take is missing some of the 'ad-libing'.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:49 PM, CAFC Nick said:

Also how can anyone possibly think that it is a different vocal take? Clearly the same as album version as was always assumed.

I played them in audacity to hear the differences in the tracks....the vocals are 100% the same.

The demo vocals sound slightly more raw due to it not being mixed.  

Edited by -W.A.R-

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Arent there like 20 or whatever Aerosmith outtakes that some guy covered, but never uploaded the actual versions? I never understood that. But Don't Make A Mistake is my favourite AS outtake and wish they would release it. They really do have a ton of shit in there. I think the most recent one was Legendary Child from 1992, that came out of nowhere somehow. Pretty cool to hear how they changed it for MFAD.

Yep - gonzaloc was his user name. 

“Wham Bam” and “Blue Eyes Blue” both leaked a while back, and their version of “Painted On My Heart” as well as an early demo of Tyler’s solo song “It Feels So Good” (called “Oxygen”) have been out there for a while as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoBrA2168 said:

Has anything else CD-related leaked recently?  I don't check the forum all the time anymore, last I got was Goin' Down in 2013.

It's not a leak, but Melissa Reese + Brain played live the "If The World" remix with the "We Will Rock You" drum beat.

EVERYTHING else you see on another forum (Atlas Shrugged, The General, etc) it's all bullshit. The only real leak since 2013 was this Madagascar.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

Just now, CoBrA2168 said:

So silkworms and Atlas are both bogus? I was reading about those over on the other forum.

It's 100% bullshit. This new Madagascar leak originated on another forum in wich the person who had it sent it to the people over there. In less than 10 minutes, there was a download link in this forum.

Do you really think that, as the people on the forum that has Atlas and Silkworms claim, if they sent this leaks by PM to dozens of people they wouldn't be all over the internet? 

They are full of shit, that place has an history of being full of trolls and banned people from other forums.

• Like 3

Yeah that's just a bunch of guys with large imaginations and too much free time. They don't have, well I'll say this, they don't openly share anything. Anything they do say about a song is stuff that has been said in the past or what MSL has said. They only babble about stuff that's commonly known to "exist". 

The current songs people are saying "leaked" at that other shithole are: 2mins of The General recorded by a phone, Atlas Shrugged, Silkworms. All bogus "leaks"

Currently they only leak is: Madagascar

Potential things on the table: 2001 versions of The Blues and There Was A Time

Possible things people have said here and there the guy who leaked this has (people have made different claims): 2010 Soundboards, Silkworms, Oh My God, Remixes. 

Edited by Grayfox

6 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It's 100% bullshit. This new Madagascar leak originated on another forum in wich the person who had it sent it to the people over there. In less than 10 minutes, there was a download link in this forum.

Do you really think that, as the people on the forum that has Atlas and Silkworms claim, if they sent this leaks by PM to dozens of people they wouldn't be all over the internet? 

They are full of shit, that place has an history of being full of trolls and banned people from other forums.

That's exactly what I thought, but thanks for clarifying. I'll just be sure to check here for anything else in the future.

6 minutes ago, Jonnyryan said:

What about this supposed '100%' insider? User name troy mcClure (i know right?). Theres like 79 pages of shit on that forum

He repeatedly stated that Guns was done after this year - that nothing was happening in the near future. Clearly, that was false given that the band will be playing Europe next year. That is really all that needs to be said about that 'insider'. Unless anything else he says comes true, colour me sceptical.

23 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Yeah that's just a bunch of guys with large imaginations and too much free time. They don't have, well I'll say this, they don't openly share anything. Anything they do say about a song is stuff that has been said in the past or what MSL has said. They only babble about stuff that's commonly known to "exist". 

The current songs people are saying "leaked" at that other shithole are: 2mins of The General recorded by a phone, Atlas Shrugged, Silkworms. All bogus "leaks"

Currently they only leak is: Madagascar

Potential things on the table: 2001 versions of The Blues and There Was A Time

Possible things people have said here and there the guy who leaked this has (people have made different claims): 2010 Soundboards, Silkworms, Oh My God, Remixes. 

Would love an older version of The Blues, and I could also use more TWAT :D