RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

10 hours ago, username said:

As long as we're on the subject, this is pretty much all I have: 

HPsudTW.png 

Am I missing anything big? 

you've probably included too much stuff which in fact has nothing to do with "leaks" - officially released stuff, live stuff or fanmade stuff.

speaking of "Chinese Democracy era demos", the list goes like this:

2017_11_14_072126.png

2 hours ago, zombux said:

you've probably included too much stuff which in fact has nothing to do with "leaks" - officially released stuff, live stuff or fanmade stuff.

speaking of "Chinese Democracy era demos", the list goes like this:

2017_11_14_072126.png

Looks like pretty much the same list. I don't care too much about the Bumble and Brain excerpts and aside from some live stuff and curiosity releases it's pretty much the same. :) 

Very interesting, seems a bit rough in places especially the Guitar work which is much more minimalist on the CD version. The end is also quite drawn out.

I like the vocals though, sound much more "classic Axl" than the final version. The quote section is also a lot clearer.

I remember reading an article a few years back with someone who worked on the Chinese sessions, baffled as to why people label Axl as a perfectionist and he mentioned that he done very few vocal takes on the album.

I personally think Axl sounds incredible on Chinese so I can see why he kept the same vocals for the multiple re-recordings and what not.