EvH

RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

6 minutes ago, life_247 said:

Listen to the Speech on a good set of speakers (or with a sub) theres a heck of a lot bass/sub-bass during that.
I also don't think its Bucketheads guitar work on a lot of it, sounds way more like Finck to me. BH is always very precise theres a lot of long held notes with bending which is a finck thing.

If the drums are programmed, bass was likely programmed in also to compliment it easily at spots where the rhythm is more subtle; but I can't pick apart the stems, so it's not for me to say :P

It could be Finck, sustains aren't necessarily uncommon though for any guitarist, could be Tobias lol

Just now, Gackt said:

If the drums are programmed, bass was likely programmed in also to compliment it easily at spots where the rhythm is more subtle; but I can't pick apart the stems, so it's not for me to say :P

It could be Finck, sustains aren't necessarily uncommon though for any guitarist, could be Tobias lol

Oh I know could be any of them its just very un-bucket like to my ears. He plays a lot of sustain but its normally a more controlled note to Fincks more lazy blues style (I use Lazy to describe it - rather than calling the playing lazy if you get me).

It seems like a mix of programmed and real drums, but it probably means its Brain as he sounds like a drum machine when he plays hip-hop esque beats anyway.

To be honest it could be Dizzy and Pitman nicked the drums from something else wrote a song and they just bunged some fills on it.

I'm still trying to get over the amount they fucked with vocals for the released version - you have one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time, get him to do another take if you all agree you want they vocals to be at that pitch!!:shrugs:

2 hours ago, Gackt said:

1818.png

29zarkl.jpg

Strangely, the CD booklet isn't the most accurate of documents. Lots of mistakes in there, making it's reliability iffy at best. 

Sounds almost like fanmade/fake if it wasn't for the lack of autotune. Seems like they haven't really worked on the song after this demo, since album version is as dull as this compared to the live premiere.

Edited by Sergeanur

On 11/13/2017 at 12:02 PM, AtariLegend said:

Yes.

Can't even remember who made it (long time ago), not sure if it was imsorry or phrozeninferno (at Chinese Democracy forum) or someone different.

Just remember MSL tried to pretend it was real on ROV several months afterwards. 

that MSL guy still around?

13 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

but this is the alt. booklet. I believe most of the lyrics are correct, if not all.

Ah, didn't spot that. But now that you mention it, you're right. I never checked that one in great detail, I just remember a lot of fuckups in the original one. I got mine the day it was released and I remember being very disappointed with that booklet. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Chris 55 said:

that MSL guy still around?

Thank heaven he stopped posting. 

Damn this is what I get for not following the forum closely anymore. I come back to read about the shows and find out there's been a leak for three days and I didn't know about it! PM, someone? Pretty please?

Edited by GivenToFly