RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

4 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

Probably the leaker also has Silkworms and OMG. Or at least heard them. But I wouldn't count on those two songs being leaked.

I got all confused and thought the Better Gone was the DJ Ashba version. Now I'm listening to the remix and understanding why I never listened to that again. :lol:

yeah, I was a bit confused by those as well. that... "thing" is bizarre. but I must say I quite like it, in a very twisted way :D 

4 hours ago, Gackt said:

Should I have clarified the original track and not a remix of an unreleased track? :P

but the original track is Prostitute :) and BITW is its remix, albeit it's remixed very heavily and is using some guitar parts that weren't used in the original song. but still - it's based on Prostitute.

Removed some posts discussing a very well known banned member here. 

As a reminder, we don't allow discussion of banned members for several reasons. One of which is that they don't have a way to defend themselves. 

Please keep the thread on topic and concerning the newest leak of Madagascar. 

1 hour ago, JAxlMorrison said:

If there are other leaks besides Madagascar 2001, I'd be interested in Procuring Material as well. Thanks in advance.

There's nothing else besides this "new" version of Madagascar. Everything else is BS 

5 hours ago, Fanboy said:

I wouldn't be surprise if I see "GnR fans" near "desperate" in the dictionary

It's almost like we've been deprived of music by a band for years on end or something, eh? 

PM's welcome. I haven't seen or heard it anywhere yet.