RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

2 hours ago, default_ said:

Dude, I feel so sorry for us GNR fans, just look at how desperate people are theres a new leak circulating, people are so hungry they get nuts for pretty much anything. 

Seriously. I'm sitting here dying to hear a slightly different version of "Madagascar" and it's probably the only new thing that will come out in months.

Edited by BangoSkank
Typo

It just shows to gnr management and the band that even when they are touring now with this line-up the want for more music from whatever line-up is wanted. People wanna hear jt. 

Even if unfinisched or demos.  Release a boxset with rare recordings. Multiple versions of songs. A special boxset giving credit to the lost boys of gnr and instating their mark on gnr recordings. 

And hopefully a new blu-ray dvd.  A lot of fans are left out due to tickets being tk pricy. Or tickets going out so fast. So any way we want jt. There is always need. 

Question specially directed to admins/mods. Whats the legal difference between posting unreleased snakepit songs or UYI demos, or even CD demos and already known leaks, and this particular case were everyone is asking for a PM of the demo of a song that was released 9 years ago? Why is not allowed to post a link here to soundcloud or youtube?

25 minutes ago, nico-ferro said:

Question specially directed to admins/mods. Whats the legal difference between posting unreleased snakepit songs or UYI demos, or even CD demos and already known leaks, and this particular case were everyone is asking for a PM of the demo of a song that was released 9 years ago? Why is not allowed to post a link here to soundcloud or youtube?

In the case of Chinese Democracy related material, GN'R and/or their legal team have always been far more aggressive. Since we know that from past experience, we just go into these things with a better safe than sorry stance. I've said this a couple of times in the thread, but just so everyone knows; we think it's kinda silly too. I mean, anyone who visits the board has probably already purchased CD. If they haven't in the 9 years since it's been released, a leak of a really old song from it certainly isn't going to stop them from finally deciding to buy it :lol:

It's a weird/irritating position for us to be in, just know that. As for allowing posts asking for PMs, we've been a lot more forgiving this time out for exactly the reason listed above. If there were ever a full leak of a completely unreleased GN'R track that has potential to be commercially released someday, I think we'd have to take a far harder stance on requests for PMs/links.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, default_ said:

Dude, I feel so sorry for us GNR fans, just look at how desperate people are theres a new leak circulating, people are so hungry they get nuts for pretty much anything. 

Yeah just think if GNR actually released a proper single with slash and duff or even an album or EP.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

In the case of Chinese Democracy related material, GN'R and/or their legal team have always been far more aggressive. Since we know that from past experience, we just go into these things with a better safe than sorry stance. I've said this a couple of times in the thread, but just so everyone knows; we think it's kinda silly too. I mean, anyone who visits the board has probably already purchased CD. If they haven't in the 9 years since it's been released, a leak of a really old song from it certainly isn't going to stop them from finally deciding to buy it :lol:

It's a weird/irritating position for us to be in, just know that. As for allowing posts asking for PMs, we've been a lot more forgiving this time out for exactly the reason listed above. If there were ever a full leak of a completely unreleased GN'R track that has potential to be commercially released someday, I think we'd have to take a far harder stance on requests for PMs/links.

Ahhh gotcha! Thanks for explaining, glad to not be alone thinking that it is kinda silly for this particular case :lol:

• Like 1