RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

"Forgive them that tear down my..... 2001 version of a song nobody should have even heard in the first place.

Bless them that they might grow old (enough to ever hear a new GNR song ever again)

Except for me, of course. Soooo.... Not to be predictable, yet awesome (like a 2017 GNR Set list), buttt..... Can someone help me out? Perhaps...

P-M-AD-AG-ASCA-R..... ?

Edited by Estrangedfx

I think Axl is playing the guitars on this version, if its real.

On 11/24/2017 at 8:12 AM, AlexC said:

Difficult to tell with studio performances. He could probably sound like any era in a controlled recording session.

The raspy vocals were on the 2002 commercial which featured a few seconds of the studio cut.

On 11/26/2017 at 9:25 AM, Fashionista said:

Between 18-22 seconds in.

Was re-listening to determine if the snippet used in the above was actually from the leak and its not.

Very audible guitar work in the left channel on the promo video that is not used in the leaked demo. So there is yet another version that exists!

38 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Was re-listening to determine if the snippet used in the above was actually from the leak and its not.

Very audible guitar work in the left channel on the promo video that is not used in the leaked demo. So there is yet another version that exists!

It wouldn't surprise if there's quite a few more unreleased versions. Probably with minor changes. 

14 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

It wouldn't surprise if there's quite a few more unreleased versions. Probably with minor changes. 

Based on the promo vid/demo and the information we have surrounding members, I would probably date this demo is 2000 - during Robin's exile. As other members have speculated, sounds like all of his work has been erased and replaced. Then, listening to the promo video (2002), looks like his work is back in.