RTB produced Madagascar leaked?

We've had 3 or 4 leaks of TWAT demos already, haven't we?

Funny how Axl seems to sing at different points during the guitar solos live as he would have done on certain points in the song's creation. In '09, he would have extended screams after the first solo, so Bumblefoot would have to play this game of replaying the beginning of the Bucket solo. In '17 he starts with the "I would do anything for you" screams halfway through the Bucket solo, taking Slash off guard a few times; in the 2nd or 3rd leak, that's where the Bucket solo would end (I think the final solo was cut and pasted from multiple takes, kinda like Gilmour's for Comfortably Numb).

Weirdly he seemed to have the timing down pat in '06 :shrugs:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Wonder what made them leak Madagascar now? Seems quite a strange time to release it, came totally out of the blue.

Would assume they, being from the same era, won't have Robin on them? Would be interesting to hear what they have done with the solos then.

Not sure, but there's a good chance Bucket replaced his parts, since he was out by then.

4 minutes ago, betterman said:

And possibly Atlas Shrugged?

The person that leaked this doesn't have it, and I fully believe the other forum saying they do is full of horse shit.

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

Six, actually. :lol:

And two instrumentals.

nXBz6.gif

It'd be nice if they'd drop something new old. So let's say 1998-2002 era, but song we haven't heard yet. Maybe the rest of the Checkmate clip? Or a few completely new songs. 

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

Six, actually. :lol:

And two instrumentals.

Fucking hell.

Well, to me it was worth it in the end, I love the final album cut, didn't get into the song until I heard the Bucket solo.

7 minutes ago, RONIN said:

How thirsty are GnR fans that there's an 8 pg discussion over another demo version of a 16 year old song?

At this point the forum would have a collective orgasm if Spaghetti Incident 2 was leaked with GnR covers of Bieber.

That's nothing to be honest, plus it's normal that whenever there's a new version of a GN'R song, by GN'R the GN'R fans are gonna discuss it. Aerosmith fans still talk about many of the unreleased tracks (apparently their vault is even bigger than GN'R's and they're getting desperate with the upcoming retirement of the band). It's just the way it goes.

2 hours ago, AlterL said:

That's nothing to be honest, plus it's normal that whenever there's a new version of a GN'R song, by GN'R the GN'R fans are gonna discuss it. Aerosmith fans still talk about many of the unreleased tracks (apparently their vault is even bigger than GN'R's and they're getting desperate with the upcoming retirement of the band). It's just the way it goes.

Aerosmith has cleared some of their vault out over the last few years:

”Devil’s Got a New Disguise” (Get a Grip outtake) and “Sedona Sunrise” (Pump outtake) on the “Devil’s Got a New Disguise” best of.

“Lizard Love” (Get a Grip outtake) on the “Rugrats Go Wild” soundtrack 

and a lot of the songs on “Music From Another Dimension” were reworked outtakes from as far back as the Pump era.

That said, there’s still a TON of stuff from Permanent Vacation” going forward that’s never been heard by anyone, and aside from very short clips on YouTube, have never been heard by anyone outside of the band’s inner circle.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Aerosmith has cleared some of their vault out over the last few years:

”Devil’s Got a New Disguise” (Get a Grip outtake) and “Sedona Sunrise” (Pump outtake) on the “Devil’s Got a New Disguise” best of.

“Lizard Love” (Get a Grip outtake) on the “Rugrats Go Wild” soundtrack 

and a lot of the songs on “Music From Another Dimension” were reworked outtakes from as far back as the Pump era.

That said, there’s still a TON of stuff from Permanent Vacation” going forward that’s never been heard by anyone, and aside from very short clips on YouTube, have never been heard by anyone outside of the band’s inner circle.

Speaking of Aerosmith, they need a new live album/greatest hits album. 

27 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

I can only think of 4;

The original (pre-Buckethead)

The 2006 one (without orchestral arrangements)

The 2007 one (with the orchestral arrangements)

Then the anti-quiet one.

What are the other two? 

There are two 2006 versions, one with the amazing BH solo and one without.  That is 5.  And 6 is the instremenetal and of course the album version.

Edited by gnfnr2k

24 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

I can only think of 4;

The original (pre-Buckethead)

The 2006 one (without orchestral arrangements)

The 2007 one (with the orchestral arrangements)

Then the anti-quiet one.

What are the other two? 

There are 7 versions.

1) 2006 long solo version

2) 2006 short intro version

3) Antiquiet

4) MSL, church intro, BBF parts

5) 1999

6) BestBuy

7) Instrumental

7 minutes ago, zombux said:

back in the day, I quite liked Bloody Roses remasters, especially ChiDem (TWO Bucketheads - wicked!)

I still have and like frozens shacklers revenge remix. and of course still love evaders silkworms.

Edited by gnfnr2k