1) 2006 long solo version

2) 2006 short intro version

3) Antiquiet

4) MSL, church intro, BBF parts

5) 1999

6) BestBuy

7) Instrumental

OfLUC4V.png 

That's what I have.... I'm assuming that 1,2,3,5 and 7 from your list are matches. Is the 2007 one your number 4? 

10 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Oh.

I'm also not familiar with the short intro version, although I have a 2006 version with a shorter end solo without Bucket (but with the new drums replacing the original drums).

You are not familiar with this one?  The intro is just missing the orchastration they added,

Edited by gnfnr2k

2 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

fyi That wasn't real. Someone made a fan mix a decade ago, then MSL tried to pass it off as a leak a year later... then he backtracked.

Did he? I always assumed that version was fan made that someone just added teh intro from hammerstein to the 2006 demo. I never remember anyone passing it off as a legit leak.

Edited by gnfnr2k

12 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

Did he? I always assumed that version was fan made that someone just added teh intro from hammerstein to the 2006 demo.

Yes.

Can't even remember who made it (long time ago), not sure if it was imsorry or phrozeninferno (at Chinese Democracy forum) or someone different.

Just remember MSL tried to pretend it was real on ROV several months afterwards. 

Edited by AtariLegend

By Church version you mean the version with (like church chorus) right on the intro? Because it was mine hahahha I have the original file here.

@username can you send me a PM with the links to donwload that list? There's some things a really need, please!

Sorry, i know it is a double post but, would you like to have a multicam video with a matrix version o Rihad?

Edited by fernomenoyde
ok, posts were merged :D
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

Aerosmith has cleared some of their vault out over the last few years:

”Devil’s Got a New Disguise” (Get a Grip outtake) and “Sedona Sunrise” (Pump outtake) on the “Devil’s Got a New Disguise” best of.

“Lizard Love” (Get a Grip outtake) on the “Rugrats Go Wild” soundtrack 

and a lot of the songs on “Music From Another Dimension” were reworked outtakes from as far back as the Pump era.

That said, there’s still a TON of stuff from Permanent Vacation” going forward that’s never been heard by anyone, and aside from very short clips on YouTube, have never been heard by anyone outside of the band’s inner circle.

Arent there like 20 or whatever Aerosmith outtakes that some guy covered, but never uploaded the actual versions? I never understood that. But Don't Make A Mistake is my favourite AS outtake and wish they would release it. They really do have a ton of shit in there. I think the most recent one was Legendary Child from 1992, that came out of nowhere somehow. Pretty cool to hear how they changed it for MFAD.

8 hours ago, username said:

It'd be nice if they'd drop something new old. So let's say 1998-2002 era, but song we haven't heard yet. Maybe the rest of the Checkmate clip? Or a few completely new songs. 

Who originally put the "Checkmate" clip out there? Whoever did, must have it in full, right? Unlikely a 16 second clip would just leak out of nowhere...

full song with preview made of it and leaked ! 
So anyone know who that was and what they're waiting for? It's trade value only decreases with time I'd imagine...

5 hours ago, RONIN said:

How thirsty are GnR fans that there's an 8 pg discussion over another demo version of a 16 year old song?

At this point the forum would have a collective orgasm if Spaghetti Incident 2 was leaked with GnR covers of Bieber.

Blame Axl for our mindset ;)
He's created this starved monster...

Edited by colonizedmind

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Who originally put the "Checkmate" clip out there? Whoever did, must have it in full, right? Unlikely a 16 second clip would just leak out of nowhere...

So anyone know who that was and what they're waiting for? It's trade value only decreases with time I'd imagine...

Let's just say this, I'm pretty sure the filename is a message from someone to someone else about what they have. And apparently the message came accross, because the full file hasn't leaked yet. 

But yes, I'd quite like the full song as well. Of course someone has it. I'm sure some people have other songs too. 

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

DJ Razz, no he didn't have the full song

Just a messenger, wasn't he?

6 minutes ago, username said:

Let's just say this, I'm pretty sure the filename is a message from someone to someone else about what they have. And apparently the message came accross, because the full file hasn't leaked yet. 

But yes, I'd quite like the full song as well. Of course someone has it. I'm sure some people have other songs too. 

Just a messenger, wasn't he?

7 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

DJ Razz, no he didn't have the full song

9 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

I thought Axl and Brain said that the "Checkmate" clip was actually Jackie Chan?