Brain & Melissa Perform Sorry & If The World Remix (Pro-Shot)

Crying shame that 'GNR' gets even remotely associated with crap like this ...

A guy who was never in GNR covering songs that were never GNR songs in the first place ... playing some electronic mumbo jumbo with another member of Axl's solo band...

Please move to the NON-GNR section !

41 minutes ago, fumardude said:

I think I am missing something, Can someone fill me in on this whole brain & melissa remix

Did one of them ever mention something about a remix album? 

Also where can I hear these remixes you guys speak of?

The remix of "If The World" they played was included in a collection of snippets from a Chinese Democracy remix album being produced by Brain that leaked in 2013. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, fumardude said:

I think I am missing something, Can someone fill me in on this whole brain & melissa remix

Did one of them ever mention something about a remix album? 

Also where can I hear these remixes you guys speak of?

Get back some pages and you will find the performances.

If you ask about the songs, only "Better gone" has fully leaked, the rest are just snipets. 

I also remember listening a full version of a This I Love remix that is built around a glockenspiel, but Im not sure if im crazy or this actually leaked in full (I dont have acess to my computer right now).

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, default_ said:

Get back some pages and you will find the performances.

If you ask about the songs, only "Better gone" has fully leaked, the rest are just snipets. 

I also remember listening a full version of a This I Love remix that is built around a glockenspiel, but Im not sure if im crazy or this actually leaked in full (I dont have acess to my computer right now).

Okay thank you, I had no idea about these remixes or the better gone one..

Also anyone remember the leak with tommy stinson on vocals? I cant remember the name

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, default_ said:

The full TIL remix definitely hasn't leaked, but if you have it I'm gonna need you to PM me that shit ASAP. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

My opinion is Axl doesn’t really know what to do with the remix album. It wouldn’t fit under the genre of Guns N’ Roses and wouldn’t really make sense as an Axl Rose solo album either. I’m not sure a majority of fans are dying to hear remixed CD songs, including me, either so I’m not sure where this project may go. In that sense I’m glad Brain’s work is able to get some form of recognition by being played live.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

25 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The full TIL remix definitely hasn't leaked, but if you have it I'm gonna need you to PM me that shit ASAP. :ph34r:

Im not sure, its been a while since Ive listened to the leaks, but as soon as I got to my computer Ill check it cause Im curious myself now 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...