Shootings in California

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Another guy, who wasn't supposed to have guns, had 3 of them, including a long range rifle.

He killed his roommate and then went on a shooting spree that ended up shooting into a kindergarden class before he was killed.

He killed 6 adults and wounded 10 more before the police killed him.

I guess it's going to be a regular things now in the US.

Seems like there's a shooting every week or so. Just terrible and sad.

Also the serial killer in Florida claimed his 4th victim this morning. He's a thin tall black man. He's been on camera but because he wears a hoodie the police can't identify him. No one knows why he's killing people? Hope they catch the son of a bitch soon.

Shooting people dead in the US, has been a regular thing since the pilgrims landed.  It's not the guns, it's the culture of violence.

RIP to the people who lost their lives, certainly doesn't have to be this way.

A Black serial killer in America? I guess there is a first time for everything.

Edited by Pishy

Really tragic, sad to hear.  Seems to be happening way too often lately.  

And for those politicizing this or to using it as your agenda against the U.S., F off.  Worry about your own country's problems.   If you don't like the U.S., stay out and if you're living here and all you can do is complain about things, instead of trying to make them better...just leave, if you think it's better elsewhere.  

Americans are well aware of the problems with gun violence here.  At least 60% of the population thinks there needs to be better gun control laws.  And I'm sure in time, things should get done.   We sure as heck don't need to be told that we don't need to be a country anymore or that we are hopeless.  Pretty shitty things to say in a thread about a tragedy. 

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pishy said:

A Black serial killer in America? I guess there is a first time for everything.

There have been dozens of black serial killers in America.  You really need to stop believing in stereotypes and start learning about facts when in comes to the U.S.

Making it better requires we be honest , it's not about the f'n guns. Nor do I support the government seizing all the guns, no way I want those violent fucks having all the fire power . I give credit where credit is due and stand for truth no matter who says it and on the gun front,  the conservatives and militias are correct.

33 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

There have been dozens of black serial killers in America.  You really need to stop believing in stereotypes and start learning about facts when in comes to the U.S.

I was being facetious because his race was mentioned and the fact is , the majority of serial killers are white males.

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I agree with KK this was in poor taste tbh.

If we arent able to speak firmly against the senseless gun culture in the USA if a kid has been shot that day, then there are no days available to speak out against it.  

I think that tracing the source of the violence is always valuable . It's not done to be mean or bad, they care.  

It's not useful handwringing and making a show of how 'good' one is by saying the proper cliches for approval. Maybe people are horrified that so little value is placed on human life and no one should think for a second that you're somehow safer because you reside in americas borders, killing their own is not a problem obviously. 

If it's so offensive to speak on a country one is not from, imagine your horror when you find out there is a country that walks in to other counties , with machine guns, and sprays the place up.

Edited by Pishy

15 minutes ago, soon said:

If we arent able to speak firmly against the senseless gun culture in the USA if a kid has been shot that day, then there are no days available to speak out against it.  

How is saying the US shouldn't be a country anymore speaking out against the violence?  The irony of your nonsensical comment is that the day the U.S. stops being a country, so does Canada.  There's ZERO chance Canada would be able to defend all that land with its current military.  Russia and China would have a field day with you guys.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

By all means speak firmly against senesless gun culture. But the way you said what you said came across very badly imo.

I think the United States comes across worse then me in this case.  Kids are killed daily with guns in the USA. They are shot every hour.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

How is saying the US shouldn't be a country anymore speaking out against the violence?  The irony of your nonsensical comment is that the day the U.S. stops being a country, so does Canada.  There's ZERO chance Canada would be able to defend all that land with its current military.  Russia and China would have a field day with you guys.  :lol:

I just learned so much about how war works. 

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

"Making a show of how 'good' one is by saying proper cliches for approval" what the fuck are you talking about?

It is not useful or tracing the source of the violence by saying what @soon said or what you're saying/how you are saying it.

Calm your tits, I'm not saying you did this, I'm saying this is the way here , they shake their heads and call it a tragedy. A tsunami is a tragedy, an earthquake is a tragedy, a car accident is a tragedy, what's happening here isn't an accident .  They never speak about what's happening because it offends their false identity. Oh this guy was crazy , that guy was a one off, that kid hated his parents , then they forget . Why are they not asking questions ? What's the obedience for ?

KK said speak only on your own country . It's strange the only time some are 'concerned' about other countries is when they demonize and invade them , then they did it for moral reasons . Talking is ok, flapping ones gums and lending propaganda to crimes is not.  There is a huge difference , one is genuine concern and the other is criminal .

7 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Kids are killed daily by lunatics. Not everyday regular Americans. You and Pishy are saying what you want to say in an almost smug way. That may not be your intention but that's how it sounds.

Those everyday regular Americans dont seem to mind the lunatics killing their kids as much as you and I do.

Edited by soon

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

1. Sorry but that's just stupid and it comes across as almost reveling in it like you're trying to be funny or provocative.
2. You've just escalated things by using overly dramatic language that paints all Americans as meeting this criteria. Also, you are saying "killing babies" not to shed light on the issue but to be a provoking sensationalist.
3. Again, this is poor use of language. This entire sentence across self-indulgent.

please go into more detail?

2 minutes ago, Pishy said:

I don't know what all the pearl clutching is for, people are being killed, if you're not outraged then that offends me. But somehow we broke decorum. 

1 minute ago, soon said:

Those everyday regular Americans dont seem to mind the lunatics killing their kids as much as you and I do.

For starters, there's lunatics in every country.  The countries you two routinely defend, especially in the Middle East...countries like Egypt, Iran, Palestine, etc...strap bombs onto children, shoot buses full of children, kill children almost on a daily basis...yet we never hear a peep out of you two blasting those countries and those radical cultures...instead, you two manage to blame all that violence on the U.S. as well. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

For starters, there's lunatics in every country.  The countries you two routinely defend, especially in the Middle East...countries like Egypt, Iran, Palestine, etc...strap bombs onto children, shoot buses full of children, kill children almost on a daily basis...yet we never hear a peep out of you two blasting those countries and those radical cultures...instead, you two manage to blame all that violence on the U.S. as well. :lol:

Please find an example of me defending any of these countries?  Although Palestine is great.

More kids were shot in US today.  You are acting against me for calling bullshit on that.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Please find an example of me defending any of these countries?  Although Palestine is great.

More kids were shot in US today.  You are acting against me for calling bullshit on that.  :thumbsup:

Actually, that's sadly (more than likely) not true.  And I'm not going to get into a debate about violence in the US vs the Middle East.