dontdamnmeuyi2015

Shootings in California

21 hours ago, Pishy said:

Shooting people dead in the US, has been a regular thing since the pilgrims landed.  It's not the guns, it's the culture of violence.

RIP to the people who lost their lives, certainly doesn't have to be this way.

A Black serial killer in America? I guess there is a first time for everything.

Well, you should study world history. Every country on earth has a violent past, present and I'm sure future. Man is a violent creature always was and always will be.

Remember, Americans all came from another country which includes Europe and most of the world. It's in every man's nature to be violent. Unfortunately, it's always the innocents who are hurt or killed.

Look at most of the wars. They were not started by the US.

"Now is not the time to politicize these shootings or talk about guns laws."

>mass shooting happens less than 2 months later

"There's no way to prevent this. If people want guns, they'll get guns."

Insane. 

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, you should study world history. Every country on earth has a violent past, present and I'm sure future. Man is a violent creature always was and always will be.

Remember, Americans all came from another country which includes Europe and most of the world. It's in every man's nature to be violent. Unfortunately, it's always the innocents who are hurt or killed.

Look at most of the wars. They were not started by the US.

Except mass shootings happen a lot more frequently in the US, compared to other First World Countries. Why's that? 

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You are older than I thought. 

:lol:

No, no...the rumors I heard were from my 80 yearold neighbor when I was a kid.  She would tell me stories of what it was like living in the neighborhood during WWII. They would have special curtains, cover up the windows and shut off all their lights at night during the height of the War, just in case Germany decided to attack. 

Edited by Kasanova King

35 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

No, no...the rumors I heard were from my 80 yearold neighbor when I was a kid.  She would tell me stories of what it was like living in the neighborhood during WWII. They would have special curtains, cover up the windows and shut off all their lights at night during the height of the War, just in case Germany decided to attack. 

Hysteria fueled by media coverage of what had just recently happened in Great Britain, probably in the immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbour. Hitler didn't have the capacity to cross the English Channel and defeat Great Britain: how therefore would he have the capacity to cross the Atlantic and land 100,000 soldiers (minimum) on the North American eastern seaboard? A bombing raid on the United States would consist of a round-trip of around 7,200 miles. The Heinkel He 111, Germany's principal bomber, had a maximum range of 1,429 miles. Even an experimental high-altitude bomber such as the He 274 had a range of 2,137 miles! Hitler did have various 'secret weapons', experimental weapons, such as the Amerika Bomber but these were either abandoned as being too expensive and logistically impossible, or nowhere near fruition by VE -Day. There was also a pie-in-the sky scheme to capture the Azores and use them as refueling stations, but nothing came of this.

Truthfully, Hitler was not very interested in America and was largely ignorant about it. His statements on it pertain to it being a decadent cesspit ran ''by Jews''. 

13 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

That has a lot to do with it, no doubt.

...but both Japan and Hitler supposedly  had plans to attack the North American Continent during WWII.  Good chance Russia would have too at some point during the Cold War.

And in a hypothetical situation, Canada would be the easier target between mainland US and Canada.  Russia could invade through Alaska, then down into Canada. 

As an Alaskan I feel safe....we got some of the best military bases in Anchorage and Fairbanks, a new fleet of F-35s and we are the first line of defense for the US in case of a nuclear missle from N Korea...hence why congress did not cut our military budget up here and has kept it fully staffed at both of the biggest bases.

4 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

No, no...the rumors I heard were from my 80 yearold neighbor when I was a kid. 

Old people always start the rumors. I hope your family were more level-headed. How was it like growing up during the war? 

45 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Old people always start the rumors. I hope your family were more level-headed. How was it like growing up during the war? 

I didn't grow up during the war..lol.  I'm barely 40 years old...:lol:

27 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

You are American, I am sure you grew up during some war :lol:

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

'barely 40', just barely 40, those are the words of a man approaching crisis :lol:  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Hysteria fueled by media coverage of what had just recently happened in Great Britain, probably in the immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbour. Hitler didn't have the capacity to cross the English Channel and defeat Great Britain: how therefore would he have the capacity to cross the Atlantic and land 100,000 soldiers (minimum) on the North American eastern seaboard? A bombing raid on the United States would consist of a round-trip of around 7,200 miles. The Heinkel He 111, Germany's principal bomber, had a maximum range of 1,429 miles. Even an experimental high-altitude bomber such as the He 274 had a range of 2,137 miles! Hitler did have various 'secret weapons', experimental weapons, such as the Amerika Bomber but these were either abandoned as being too expensive and logistically impossible, or nowhere near fruition by VE -Day. There was also a pie-in-the sky scheme to capture the Azores and use them as refueling stations, but nothing came of this.

Truthfully, Hitler was not very interested in America and was largely ignorant about it. His statements on it pertain to it being a decadent cesspit ran ''by Jews''. 

Theres a lesson to be learned from all this regarding governments and their ability to shit people up where it isn’t warranted.