So what's everyone thoughts on Axl's voice

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like the voice is back but he tries to sing in that higher "mickey mouse" on purpose. I saw them live in buffalo and during Nightrain you can hear two distinct versions of singing one being what he does on almost every song now and the other sounding exactly like the original album. Around the 1:27 mark you can clearly hear him swap between "I'll be" and "loaded like a freight train" but it seems intentional. He also does it to a less extreme extent at the same time during the apollo concert. Really wish he would do one concert in that voice the whole time cause it would sound awesome. My best guess is the reason behind him not using this voice often is to avoid vocal cord damage?

Axl’s voice is kinda important. I think every thread should mention his vocals.

to say it’s an old topic is crazy. As long as  he’s performing then his vocals are evolving and should be a focal point of discussion. 

In my opinion he makes or breaks every show. The shows we hold special are the ones where his vocals are on point. 

So i always feel these are great topics and love when someone contributes something to the discussion. No ones expecting Axl to be perfect, but he’s a guy with plenty of vocals and lots of small nuances in how he sings. We’ve seen him change up his style multiple times on this tour already. Always interesting when someone picks up on it. It shows things that Axl finds important when he sings and sometimes gives us insight into what he’s trying to do vocally and what he doesn’t like to do vocally

• Like 3