11/29 Show To Be Broadcast On SiriusXM

3 minutes ago, Derick said:

It´s literelly for free or we have to be subscribed on that free trial thing to be able to listening it...How that works? Only U.S.A.?

Create a free trial account on SiriusXM. I suggest using this link to set up a free account. 

https://streaming.siriusxm.com/#_frmAccountLookup

You may also need to use a VPN to spoof a North American IP address.

Personally, I won't bother creating a free account. The Los Angeles show will start very late for me in Texas.

I am not staying up late on a school night to listen live.

I am sure a complete capture of the L.A. broadcast will be all over the place by the following weekend.

• Thanks 1

Someone live streamed the Apollo broadcast audio over YouTube last time, which is how I tuned in. There’s a good chance that there will be a stream of it on someone’s YouTube channel so you possibly don’t have to worry about creating an actual Sirirus XM account.

I say possibly since there’s always the chance no one decides to stream the show. But hopefully it works out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’m praying they play Prostitute and There Was a Time, theres no official soundboard quality releases of those songs from what I recall and it’d be amazing to have that from this lineup. 

TWAT was on the 2012 Vegas show that was broadcast on XM

Axl's voice was really bad that night so we all pretend it didn't happen:

Just to clarify; I finally changed the thread title since I had the date wrong when I originally re-titled the thread. Sorry about that, hopefully everyone knows it's the 11/29 show :)

33 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That was a good night for him. That was his stock 2012 voice 

I saw a show in late 2011 where Axl's voice was H O R R I B L E, then I saw a show like 3 months later on the UCaP Tour and he sounded amazing. It was so weird.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Just to clarify; I finally changed the thread title since I had the date wrong when I originally re-titled the thread. Sorry about that, hopefully everyone knows it's the 11/29 show :)

I saw a show in late 2011 where Axl's voice was H O R R I B L E, then I saw a show like 3 months later on the UCaP Tour and he sounded amazing. It was so weird.

Yap heard him in 2013 in a small amphitheater and it was a top notch vocal performance. He absolutely killed it for the 800 people there. Axl has his good and bad moments. I’d say for the most part he’s 90% great for the people at the show

however these soundboard recordings will require something truly special for him to sound good. I get slightly irritated he hasn’t worked his vocals to be more effective on recordings. Prior to acdc and with gnr in general (11-17) he’s never adjusted his vocals to sound good on live recordings. That’s where as a fan I’m concerned he has no interest in being relevant.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Maybe because of the RNRHOF thing which motivated him a bit?

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Maybe because of the RNRHOF thing which motivated him a bit?

Maybe, but when we say that then people think he was lazy all of the other times. Of course, a fire can be lit, and you're probably right, but it seems clear to me that he is walking a fine line of keeping his voice or losing it, he probably always has. It's not his natural singing voice. The comments he made about singing ac/dc show that he understands that you can do something wrong and fuck yourself up forever. His voice is very unique and although he hasn't discussed it at much length, he should and clearly values it and losing it seems to be something that can happen quite easily if he's not looking out and taking care of it.

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yap heard him in 2013 in a small amphitheater and it was a top notch vocal performance. He absolutely killed it for the 800 people there. Axl has his good and bad moments. I’d say for the most part he’s 90% great for the people at the show

however these soundboard recordings will require something truly special for him to sound good. I get slightly irritated he hasn’t worked his vocals to be more effective on recordings. Prior to acdc and with gnr in general (11-17) he’s never adjusted his vocals to sound good on live recordings. That’s where as a fan I’m concerned he has no interest in being relevant.

There’s an official livestream from that 2012 UCaP tour where he sounds pretty good and a partial soundboard bootleg from Tokyo 2012 that he sounds very decent too..But I agree that mostly of soundboard recordings he don’t sounds good..unfortunately. Well, let’s do that “hoping for the best but expecting the worst” thing to this 11/29 GIG.

Okay people, we have finished setting up the YouTube channel. This is where we will be live-streaming the show for those who don't live in the US or don't have a SiriusXM account. Don't worry about the quality, because we will be streaming directly from the SiriusXM web-player.

The stream will be on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzB4lZWSA8YWdeN2-3A7_Kg this wednesday at the time of the show.

You can also check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2