11/29 Show To Be Broadcast On SiriusXM

5 minutes ago, Willis1988 said:

I heard on the hair nation SiriusXM channel that the last show of this leg is going to be broadcast on Classic Rewind, has anyone heard anything else about this?? 

Yes! Its true, just messaged HairNation a minute ago and this was their response....

"You can hear GNR LIVE on 11/29 10:30pmET/7:30PT on Classic Rewind Sirius XM channel 25

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 2

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Yes! Its true, just messaged HairNation a minute ago and this was their response....

"You can hear GNR LIVE on 11/29 10:30pmET/7:30PT on Classic Rewind Sirius XM channel 25

Sweeeet, I knew I wasn’t crazy! These shows have been so good lately and we haven’t had a lot of videos, it’ll be great to have a high quality recording of one of these marathon shows! :slash:

• GNFNR 1

17 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Also if you're at the show and planning on filming - please SHOOT THE VIDEO SCREEN

That way we can sync up the soundboard audio and have a sort-of proshot concert of this tour

And the camera work in these arenas is so much better compared to the only complete pro shot we have(RIR), it's not even funny.

We already have some songs, just need to sync with the audio.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dean said:

Excellent news!

The Apollo show is probably my most played bootleg, so I'm hoping for similar quality and for them to keep Prostitute and Madagascar in the set!

And maybe Catcher as well! This is good news :)

And while they are at it, why not play both TWAT and Prostitue :drool:

• GNFNR 1

http://blog.siriusxm.com/hear-guns-n-roses-perform-final-2017-north-american-show-of-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-live-only-on-siriusxm/

Hear Guns N' Roses perform final 2017 North American show of Not In This Lifetime Tour LIVE only on SiriusXM

"Hey Guns N’ Roses fans!

Don’t miss the final North American show for 2017 of the band’s Not In This Lifetime Tour LIVE on SiriusXM!

SiriusXM brings you Guns N’ Roses’ last concert this year LIVE from The Forum in Inglewood, California at 10:30 pm ET Nov. 29 exclusively on Classic Rewind (Ch. 25).

And if you’re already making those 2018 concert plans, Guns N’ Roses recently announced 13 stadium shows for next year across Europe. Tickets for the tour went on sale Nov. 16. 

To celebrate this year’s 30th anniversary of Appetite for Destruction, SiriusXM in July launched a limited-engagement channel Guns N’ Roses Radio which was the only place subscribers heard a SiriusXM-exclusive live Guns N’ Roses concert at the Apollo Theater. It was the first time the band ever played at Harlem’s world famous theater.

Hear the rebroadcast of the final 2017 show from The Forum at 6 pm ET Nov. 30 exclusively on Classic Rewind (Ch. 25).

You also can stream online at siriusxm.com or via the SiriusXM App for smartphones and other connected devices. Click here to listen to Classic Rewind now."

EDIT: Whoever merged my topic with this one, it would be nice to change the title since now it's confirmed :)

Edited by GNRfanMILO

I have a feeling that a second leg of North American arena dates scheduled for Spring 2018 will be put on sale in December.

Logically speaking, the SiriusXM Los Angeles broadcast would be used as promotional vehicle for next leg of North American arena dates.

Edited by rockphantom

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

I have a feeling that a second leg of North American arena dates scheduled for Spring 2018 will be put on sale in December.

Logically speaking, the SiriusXM Los Angeles broadcast would be used as promotional vehicle for next leg of North American arena dates.

The wording of Sirius XM's announcement certainly leaves room for that to be true.

I just want to hear a really good performance from Axl. The last Sirius show had too much compression or something running on the vocals. It just did not sound right. I just saw them last week in Nashville and Axl looked and sounded really good. When I listened to a few of the videos from that night they didn't do his voice justice. I know different mics can pick sounds up different but it was like night and day. I don't understand, I have seen other people say the same thing. I guess it is all just in the mix. So hopefully Sirius gets the mix right and Axl brings it. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I say this every time but:

Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl
Please be ready Axl

I hope this is the one... his vocals chords are obviously getting tired but at the same time he's been pushing hard recently and really sounding good. Come on Axl! :headbang:

4 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I just want to hear a really good performance from Axl. The last Sirius show had too much compression or something running on the vocals. It just did not sound right. I just saw them last week in Nashville and Axl looked and sounded really good. When I listened to a few of the videos from that night they didn't do his voice justice. I know different mics can pick sounds up different but it was like night and day. I don't understand, I have seen other people say the same thing. I guess it is all just in the mix. So hopefully Sirius gets the mix right and Axl brings it. 

I think it's got something to do with audio frequencies, camera/phone mics just don't seem to do justice to the timber of Axl's voice.

• Like 3