Greta Van Fleet

Ace Nova

23 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Also it's been said a bit Rush sounding

God no! Rush is one amazing band. These guys aren't anywhere near to Rush nor Led Zeppelin.

I'm not fond of bands who try to do something that has already been done before.

This is not the 60's nor the 70's anymore. You can't re-create something that was new and changed the face and sound of music.

Do something new people that doesn't suck!

37 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

God no! Rush is one amazing band. These guys aren't anywhere near to Rush nor Led Zeppelin.

I'm not fond of bands who try to do something that has already been done before.

This is not the 60's nor the 70's anymore. You can't re-create something that was new and changed the face and sound of music.

Do something new people that doesn't suck!

I don't care if they sound like LZ or Rush at all, they're still young and have talent. They are a great live band 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Saw them yesterday on their Lollapalooza Sideshow. I loved the band from the second I heard them, but I was curious to see how they sound live, and man they did deliver. The crowd was so energetic all the show, and the boys (they're the same age as me which is crazy :lol:) noticed it. They really felt our crowd. They sound fucking amazing, it amazed me how CLOSE they sound to the record. They have a really strong rhythm section, and Jake of course that just fucking rocks. I'm sure they will be a great band, they will find their own sound and they will be known for their own merits more than for being too close to Zeppelin. I'll support them every time they come down here, they already bought me with this killer show :lol:

Here are some pictures I took (I got great seats luckily), and a compilation of all the videos I recorded. The cherry on top was the setlist that I managed to get, I had to ask their sound guy to give me one in english! (My native language is spanish). It was definitely one of the best experiences I ever had, and for the record I'm 20 years old but I have been to more than 20 shows already :) 

EYMmwAv.jpg

mqmFXHy.jpg

WpjReqT.jpg

mngpYKB.jpg

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...