Which live performances of songs would you recommend for a fan made "Live Era '01-'02" and "Live Era '06-'07"?

I done something similar a few years back, this is the setlist I used.

01: BRIEF INTERMISSION (HOUSE OF BLUES 2001, ROCK IN RIO III)
02: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE (ROCK IN RIO III, ROCK AM RING)
03: IT'S SO EASY (ROCK IN RIO III)
04: MR. BROWNSTONE (ROCK AM RING)
05: OH MY GOD (ROCK IN RIO III)
06: OUT TA GET ME (ROCK IN RIO III)
07: BETTER (ROCK AM RING)
08: LIVE AND LET DIE (COLUMBUS)
09: ESTRANGED (LONDON)
10: THIS I LOVE (READING FESTIVAL)
11: MY MICHELLE (DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL)
12: I.R.S. (ROCK AM RING)
13: NOVEMBER RAIN (BOSTON)

01: YOU COULD BE MINE (ROCK AM RING)
02: MADAGASCAR (VMA MUSIC AWARDS)
03: THINK ABOUT YOU (COLUMBUS)
04: CIVIL WAR (LONDON)
05: SILKWORMS (ROCK IN RIO III)
06: SWEET CHILD O' MINE (ROCK IN RIO III)
07: ROCKET QUEEN (ROCK IN RIO III)
08: STREET OF DREAMS (ROCK IN RIO III)
09: DON'T CRY (LOS ANGELES)
10: KNOCKIN' ON HEAVENS DOOR (ROCK AM RING)
11: PATIENCE (ROCK IN RIO III, ROCK AM RING)
12: NIGHTRAIN (ROCK AM RING)
13: PARADISE CITY (DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL)

Check it out!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ao8tct246sxz4s/There's+A+Lot+Goin'+On.rar

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

06 you can pretty much use Los Angeles December show at the forum. I think Axl sang each song like he was re-recording it for studio use. It’s the best vocal performance I’ve ever listened to from Axl. 

Most under appreciated show ever

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

06 you can pretty much use Los Angeles December show at the forum. I think Axl sang each song like he was re-recording it for studio use. It’s the best vocal performance I’ve ever listened to from Axl. 

That bootleg is pure brilliance from Axl- I’ve watched it dozens of times. I agree that it’s Axl’s best vocal performance during NuGuns + we got Izzy on some songs.

@Sosso you got to use some songs from it.

• Like 2

Dont Cry is my favorite Guns N’ Roses song and this IEM with nothing but Bumble and Axl (having a good vocal performance) in the beginning with synth flying over the end is my favorite version of it, as controversial as it is to prefer it over the studio versions.

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

i can’t find a bad performance of a song here 

This is my favorite gig from 2006. Rock Am Ring is overrated because it's soundboard.

Axl nails every song but Better and IRS fucking rock!

Mmmm.... Hard question it's been so long...

1) Chinese democracy from RiR III or any 2010 show.

2)WTTJ Rock Am Ring

3)Better Rock Am Ring

4)Civil War Philly 2012

5)You're Crazy Philly 2012

6)Street of Dreams Philly 2012

7) It's So Easy RiRIII

8)Nightrain 2006 Los Angeles

8)Live and let Die 2002

9) Heavens door 2006 Rock Am Ring

10) Rocket Queen Venezuela 2010

11)I.R.S Rock Am Ring

12) Prostitute Las Vegas 2014

13) This I Love Reading Festival

14) November Rain almost any version from 2010

And to many others to name...

I've seen a few clips here and there of this show. After all this time, I've taken the time to fully listen to this and wow, what an amazing performance. It did seem like Axl was in studio. Whats even more amazing is the sound quality of this fan recording. This could of definitely been an awesome live album if they would of decided to release one during this era. 

8 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

i can’t find a bad performance of a song here 

5 hours ago, WWEROSES said:

I've seen a few clips here and there of this show. After all this time, I've taken the time to fully listen to this and wow, what an amazing performance. It did seem like Axl was in studio. Whats even more amazing is the sound quality of this fan recording. This could of definitely been an awesome live album if they would of decided to release one during this era. 

Plus Down on the Farm was played 

whole show is a home run vocally. And he does it with such ease 

1 minute ago, BangoSkank said:

I find the '06 era is super underrated. The band was tight, Axl's voice was in top form with tons of rasp, he was in great shape, and he performed like there was a vicious fire in his stomach and had something to prove.

06 had a cool vibe to it along with Axl still being a legitimate singer. He had most of his range and like you said there was a fire, there were also no doubts that he could perform when needed to. 

CD should have been entirely re-recorded vocally by 06 Axl. There’s is a real argument that his 06 vocals were better than 92 imo. It really sucks that 06 became simply a touring year. 

Axl had the confidence though, idk how many celebrity parties he arrived at and performed. He was out and making appearances though, sang on bach’s Album, returned to the vma’s. Another lost opportunity that year when CD got delayed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

06 had a cool vibe to it along with Axl still being a legitimate singer. He had most of his range and like you said there was a fire, there were also no doubts that he could perform when needed to. 

CD should have been entirely re-recorded vocally by 06 Axl. There’s is a real argument that his 06 vocals were better than 92 imo. It really sucks that 06 became simply a touring year. 

Axl had the confidence though, idk how many celebrity parties he arrived at and performed. He was out and making appearances though, sang on bach’s Album, returned to the vma’s. Another lost opportunity that year when CD got delayed.

Agreed - imagine if they actually had new material out when he had that fire burning inside? And personally I put '06 vocals just behind '89 and above '92. I only wish he kept that stamina up at least through the release of CD.