Dizzy Reed - This Dont Look Like Vegas

5 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I wonder if any of his band mates in GN'R will have guest appearances on the Album - maybe Richard, Duff and / or Frank?

The record features players from some of the world’s greatest rock bands including Thin Lizzy, W.A.S.P., Psychedelic Furs, fellow Gunner’s members and many more. http://goldenrobotrecords.com/dizzy-reed/

I like it, when he started to talk about a solo album I wasnt sure on what to expect as he is one of the guys that came up with Silkworms but it ended up being a cool rock tune, nothing out of this world but I had a cool time listening to it, I like the proeminent piano.
Looking forward to listen other songs.

Just now, allwaystired said:

Your post was: "wonder why they didn't include him in this so called 'reunion'. I know he didn't add much, but he did play on 4 or 5 songs on UYI" right? 

I was wondering why you thought Dizzy Reed WASN'T in the current GNR lineup! 

You're saying he's part of the lineup? Jeez Louise, how could I have missed that!?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I have no idea if that's sarcasm. If it is, I have absolutely no idea why your initial post was asking whey they didn't include him in the reunion.....

Dizzy Reed doesn't contribute a lot, you barely notice him on stage, and not many people, at least around here, seem to care about him, so I wanted to be funny with a too obvious joke. Sorry... it's friday, I've had a crazy week... I shouldn't be trying to make stupid jokes on a message board. I'll leave now. 

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

Dizzy Reed doesn't contribute a lot, you barely notice him on stage, and not many people, at least around here, seem to care about him, so I wanted to be funny with a too obvious joke. Sorry... it's friday, I've had a crazy week... I shouldn't be trying to make stupid jokes on a message board. I'll leave now. 

Oh right! Got you! 

Nah, no worries! I wouldn't put it past 99 per cent of the crowd at these shows to be unaware who anyone on stage is other than Axl and Slash to be honest! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Oh right! Got you! 

Nah, no worries! I wouldn't put it past 99 per cent of the crowd at these shows to be unaware who anyone on stage is other than Axl and Slash to be honest! 

Don't worry, I was confused too.  Was thinking, what the heck has happened to @EvanG :blink: And thanks for the Gary Coleman clip - used to love that show! lol

I like Dizzy's song except I hate the tinkly tone of his piano/keyboard.  And yes, c'mon Axl, your turn. 

• Like 1