Buckethead Updated 2018 Tour

triad

Buckethead has four shows scheduled in December in California, and then several SW and midwest dates in March 2018.  http://www.bucketheadpikes.com/shows.html

That's a heavy schedule - hopefully that means he's feeling good!  New shows are solo.  

Capture2.JPG

Edited by triad
Added March dates

• triad changed the title to Buckethead December Cali Mini-Tour + Chicago
2 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Damn :(

i think I’ll check out the Santa Cruz show — was too young to see the 01/02 lineup so I wanna see Bucket before he hangs it up

You should definitely check that show out, he'll have Brewer on bass and Brain on drums, so even though you missed the '02 lineup this is like a mini-reunion of that tour :lol: (Brewer has engineered a lot of Bucket's stuff, pretty sure he did the CD sessions). I saw them 2 months ago and it was one of the best shows I've seen in quite a while.

• Like 1

I saw Buckethead on stage with Primus at a small venue outside of Hollywood before he played with Axl. His guitar was amazing. I also saw him with Axl on tour probably 2003 maybe. I'd go see him again.

Edited by CHRISSY
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It sucks that Bucket doesn't play outside of the US. 

100%. If I hadn't just got back holiday I might be tempted to fork out flying to states myself. Really wish he would do a Europe tour, even just one venue per country. Would only take 2-3 weeks. Or play the big festivals! Might help shift a few more downloads.

On 12/10/2017 at 4:54 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

The Chicago show isn't on the Pikes website, wonder if that means it'll be just him without Brain and Brewer, or if he's just slow to announce it...

You have to get the bandsintown app then you can order it.  I,just did.  Maybe there’s another way.  Plenty of tix available.  I saw him in a solo shoot w in Chicago, maybe 5 years ago. Fantastic.

His New Year's Eve show should be considered a not-miss if you're able to attend, his last show that went into the new year is among his finest in terms of setlist and performance; I'll be anticipating some spring midwest dates to go see him, but I'd encourage anyone even curious about guitar to give him a chance.

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 1