Buckethead Updated 2018 Tour

triad

I really don't understand why some people have it against Bucket.

He has more skill in his left little toe nail than half of the other GnR members put together.

He was the best thing about CD and really moved the 2000-2004 version of the lineup into a new sounding fantastic direction that, in my opinion, was one of the biggest ever missed opportunities in rock music.

On a personal level he comes across as an honest kind individual.

He is also very prolific and releases what he wants, not what some board of marketing directors are telling him to do.

I just don't get it. He is a unique true genuine artist.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

He has more skill in his left little toe nail than half of the other GnR members put together.

He was the best thing about CD and really moved the 2000-2004 version of the lineup into a new sounding fantastic direction that, in my opinion, was one of the biggest ever missed opportunities in rock music.

He is also very prolific and releases what he wants, not what some board of marketing directors are telling him to do.

Preach!  I totally agree.  I wonder if some arent into his look and cant get passed it?  Which is a weird thing for a Guns fan if one thinks about it - like Axls St Louis riot outfit for instance.  But I was guilty of that myself, having been a NIN and Finck fan prior to VMA 02 I was really annoyed that Finck was in his NIN garb and it took away from my enjoyment (among other factors).  Im sure a small number of people also go to look up his music and end up finding his most non-guitar, post structural kinda works and those arent for everyone either.

But as a guitarist and rock/fusion songwriter, I cant for the life of me understand not liking it or at least respecting it.

4 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

There's no denying his skill...it's just his look that's the dumbest thing out there. His whole gimmick is just a joke and I'm glad he's not in GN'R anymore. Wearing a KFC bucket on your head and the stories about needing an actual chicken coop in the recording studio....yeah, no thanks 

8 hours ago, RJ88 said:

There's no denying his skill...it's just his look that's the dumbest thing out there. His whole gimmick is just a joke and I'm glad he's not in GN'R anymore. Wearing a KFC bucket on your head and the stories about needing an actual chicken coop in the recording studio....yeah, no thanks 

The old guard getting shaken up about every new GNR member post-Dizzy, especially those with stand-out talent is always hilarious to me

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gackt said:

The old guard getting shaken up about every new GNR member post-Dizzy, especially those with stand-out talent is always hilarious to me

right because all the new members asked for stuff like chicken coops in the studio

so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 12/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, triad said:

Found two more March shows.  One in AZ, one in MI.  http://lp44857.musicslive.me/t2/live.php?artist=BUCKETHEAD

Capture2.PNG

Edited by triad
Added link.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2017 at 8:39 AM, ToonGuns said:

I guess its just because that  wasnt really Guns N' Roses lol Say what you will, but the thing he was part of was just Axl solo band with a fancy brand name. No matter how much you and I love Chinese Democracy, that period will NEVER be accepted as Guns N' Roses for the Guns N' Roses fans. Only a really few people on the internet like that thing, you'll never see a regular person that is a Chinese Democracy fan.

I'm a fan, I'd personally love they have suceeded and released CD2 to CD20, but lest be honest... it was what it was.

So, its not really anything against Bucket, its against Axl Rose solo band.

Edited by default_

• 2 weeks later...

He's announced several more shows, hopefully he keeps adding more and makes his way to western Canada...

http://bucketheadpikes.com/shows.html

March 9th, 2018
Tucson, AZ
March 10th, 2018
Scottsdale, AZ
March 12th, 2018
Santa Fe, NM
March 15th, 2018
Lawrence, KS
March 16th, 2018
Columbia, MO
March 17th, 2018
St. Louis, MO
March 19th, 2018
Iowa City, IA
March 20th, 2018
Des Moines, IA
March 22nd, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
March 23rd, 2018
Madison, WI
March 24th, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
March 25th, 2018
Chicago, IL
March 27th, 2018
St. Charles, IL
March 29th, 2018
Westland, MI
March 31st, 2018
Cleveland, OH

On 1/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

He's announced several more shows, hopefully he keeps adding more and makes his way to western Canada...

http://bucketheadpikes.com/shows.html

March 9th, 2018
Tucson, AZ
March 10th, 2018
Scottsdale, AZ
March 12th, 2018
Santa Fe, NM
March 15th, 2018
Lawrence, KS
March 16th, 2018
Columbia, MO
March 17th, 2018
St. Louis, MO
March 19th, 2018
Iowa City, IA
March 20th, 2018
Des Moines, IA
March 22nd, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
March 23rd, 2018
Madison, WI
March 24th, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
March 25th, 2018
Chicago, IL
March 27th, 2018
St. Charles, IL
March 29th, 2018
Westland, MI
March 31st, 2018
Cleveland, OH

Well, as usual you beat me to it!  Updated the first post.  Thanks.  :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...