whatashame

where's Pitman?

On 12/29/2017 at 5:32 PM, Silent Jay said:

I miss Pitman. I miss Pitman in Guns N' Roses.

It's been awhile like two years since the lawsuit that we haven't got any news from him. I hope he's good.

We can only hope for the best. I hope that he will release new music rather sooner than later. 

On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Sosso said:

Yeah, you're right. His bands are better than this overrated whatever-you-may-call-them

Sir, your brilliant comments made my day! I can't stop laughing. Thank you very much, seriously.

• Like 1

Who gives a shit. Guy was a fuckin asshole.i was a fan of the “ Nue GNR “ but I NEVER liked Pitman. Was always cocky. Slash and Duff finally come ho,e and he talks shit. All the other formers members were stoked to see the reunion and here you have Pitman who still had a job and was a band member at that point talking shit. Know your place asshole. If it weren’t for those guys pacing the way you woulda never had a job or place on GNR history.

• Like 1

bro, don't take it personaly but that's bullshit. Pitman was the only one to call it like it is - a nostalgia act.

• Thanks 2

Pitman is a scumbag.fuck him! Nostalgia!? Call it how it is? Wtf are you talking about? You’re a paper fan. No idea wtf you’re talking about. Don’t like it fuck off and find another band 

o-oh , cyber retard alert, guys

first of all, lay off the crack, foo.

second of all, you and your 10 posts should go cry somewhere else. As of yet you could never even carry Pitman's towel for him and that says A LOT!

• Like 1

Axl sooner or later will bring back Pitman & Paul Tobias to 'help out' Slash... 

• Confused 1

He's probably engaging in anal with that other talentless hack Gashba.  (AGAIN)

On 12/18/2017 at 11:56 AM, whatashame said:

I haven't heard a single piece of news about Pitman since that 'Nostalgia act' comment after which he got kicked out. What was it? 2015?

No, wait! There was this one news - he sued Axl.

What has been up with him since? No bands, no Sex Tapes reunions,no photo ops, no nothing

He’s in Axl’s ass. Where slash used to be.