2018 Death Pool Draft

Lithium

this is one creepy yet interesting thread.  like who knew xxxtencion would fall in 2018...i hesitate to speculate on anyone yet can't help to ponder a little.  something about it just does not feel right.  And still I follow and check in on this thread.  I'm bad, I think.  Curiosity killed the cat, yikes!  Happy new year mygnr 2019

49 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Are you volunteering to organise it? ;)

Is there any way to make a few quid out of this? Like can we set up a PayPal where everybody involved chucks in a quid a week or something and the winner takes the pot? 

That's how we used to do it at my old job. One of the guys won a couple of grand when Pope John Paul croked and had to hide his winnings because his wife was a mental Bible basher. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Is there any way to make a few quid out of this? Like can we set up a PayPal where everybody involved chucks in a quid a week or something and the winner takes the pot? 

That's how we used to do it at my old job. One of the guys won a couple of grand when Pope John Paul croked and had to hide his winnings because his wife was a mental Bible basher. :lol:

Too much hassle to get everyone to pay and i'm not sure that it'd be legal anyway :lol:

On 1/7/2019 at 2:26 PM, Dazey said:

That would probably lead to some murders.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:22 AM, EvanG said:

^ I never realized there were such strict rules for a death pool draft........

Read the OP, noob.

• 9 months later...