[RUMOR] Is Dj Ashba Coming Back This Next Summer?

29 minutes ago, Endless2404 said:

Isn't the image that is in the cover from a museum in Madrid? If it was real, the image would probably be something completely new

The original banned cover art of AFD, as well as the cover arts for UYI, were both old paintings that Axl had bought the rights to. Wouldn't surprise me if he did the same again for a future album.

10 minutes ago, username said:

Ok. So we need a priest, a rabbi, an ayatollah, a archaka, a druid, a voodoo priest and maybe a buddhist monk just to calm us down. That way we have our religious bases covered in praying Ashba NEVER comes back to Guns n' Roses. 

⛪🔯🙏

On January 1, 2018 at 4:01 PM, colonizedmind said:

Don't forget, the guy broke his ankle and had to continue the tour for 3 months after while in recovery !
So perhaps, he didn't move around as much...

Could be. I hope he doesn't leave- I actually like him (and can't stand Ashba). And for the record, I like Rhiad....

2 hours ago, vicson said:

You can close this thread. Meegan has just posted on her instagram a long message of how pround she is of Slash being in GN'R and of Axl, Duff and the rest of the guys. She also says that she is excited for the european tour next summer. 

That fucking thread could have been closed after the very first post, as it never was a rumor to begin with.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2018 at 6:29 AM, alfierose said:

It seems certain that Slash is going nowhere other than back on tour this year. I suppose it's vaguely possible DJ could make a return as a 3rd guitarist but probably not.

On that basis I'll close this thread unless further information arises.

Thought I'd add this to the thread:
aewqoj.png

• Like 1