Jump to content
Sosso

What Are You Listening To 2018

Recommended Posts

Just now, AslatIE said:

Use Your Illusion II 

I've slowly been getting back into that record. It was in heavy  rotation for me in 2013 and then slowly got phased out when I discovered Aerosmith and Zeppelin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pearl Jam - Backspacer

To be honest it's as lame as I remember. I got so into Pearl Jam for like two years, then this shit show of an album dropped and then the next one wasn't any better. Each one took 4 years for them to crap out a half hour of half-hearted pop rock/vaguely punk tunes too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:52 AM, chevelle said:

Pearl Jam - Backspacer

To be honest it's as lame as I remember. I got so into Pearl Jam for like two years, then this shit show of an album dropped and then the next one wasn't any better. Each one took 4 years for them to crap out a half hour of half-hearted pop rock/vaguely punk tunes too.

Backspacer got me into Pearl Jam. Amongst The Waves is nice.

Remember Tomorrow by Iron Maiden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Backspacer got me into Pearl Jam. Amongst The Waves is nice.

Remember Tomorrow by Iron Maiden.

I think it has a handful of decent songs (The Fixer is a guilty pleasure, Amongst the Waves and The End are favorites too), but not much else. As an introduction to them I could definitely see it working though - sometimes it's good to start with an album that isn't mindblowing so that everything you listen to next is better than the last.

 

Radiohead - Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, chevelle said:

I think it has a handful of decent songs (The Fixer is a guilty pleasure, Amongst the Waves and The End are favorites too).

Ah The End. I like that one too.

Force of Nature is another favourite of mine.

Where Are We Now? by David Bowie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×