What Are You Listening To 2018

Sosso

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Jam - Backspacer

To be honest it's as lame as I remember. I got so into Pearl Jam for like two years, then this shit show of an album dropped and then the next one wasn't any better. Each one took 4 years for them to crap out a half hour of half-hearted pop rock/vaguely punk tunes too.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:52 AM, chevelle said:

Pearl Jam - Backspacer

To be honest it's as lame as I remember. I got so into Pearl Jam for like two years, then this shit show of an album dropped and then the next one wasn't any better. Each one took 4 years for them to crap out a half hour of half-hearted pop rock/vaguely punk tunes too.

Backspacer got me into Pearl Jam. Amongst The Waves is nice.

Remember Tomorrow by Iron Maiden.

9 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Backspacer got me into Pearl Jam. Amongst The Waves is nice.

Remember Tomorrow by Iron Maiden.

I think it has a handful of decent songs (The Fixer is a guilty pleasure, Amongst the Waves and The End are favorites too), but not much else. As an introduction to them I could definitely see it working though - sometimes it's good to start with an album that isn't mindblowing so that everything you listen to next is better than the last.

Radiohead - Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, chevelle said:

I think it has a handful of decent songs (The Fixer is a guilty pleasure, Amongst the Waves and The End are favorites too).

Ah The End. I like that one too.

Force of Nature is another favourite of mine.

Where Are We Now? by David Bowie