jacdaniel

Why I think new music is coming

12 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

But an Axl/DC album might have songs not written by Axl. I want Axl's songwriting more than his vocals. If I had to choose between an album of cover songs sung by Axl, and some other band covering songs like Atlas Shrugged and Soul Monster I would choose the latter.

I would choose any song sung by Axl. Imagine Estranged sung by any other singer...it would be half as good

• Like 1

I am no insider because very few are withGNR- But I think a new album is in the works - IMO here is the deal -AXL and his vocals -as the tour got longer AXL started KILLING IT - His Voice got so much stronger after the vocal coach and getting his mind and body right - I seen GNR in Nashville- AXL7/10 in Winston Salem a year later 9/10 in Louisville a few months later 10/10 , If AXL is happy with his Vocals there will be a album -SLASH and DUFF are playing at the very top of their game- SLASH always is and can write a albums worth of riffs easily- Duff is rock steady- Richard is a beast live-Can he write? I think so - Frank has never recorded with GNR but Frank improved by a 1000 percent since NITLT started - Axl should have enough venom with the press and his fellow peers in the music biz giving him shit to kill a albums worth of songs possibly  a double album - THE BALL is in AXL'S court if we get and I think we will get music -I f Axl does his thing its FUCKING ON AGAIN!! #gnfnr

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

Frank has never recorded with GNR but Frank improved by a 1000 percent since NITLT started

Frank re-recorded Brain's drums on CD which some were John Freese's

18 hours ago, marioundu said:

Frank re-recorded Brain's drums on CD which some were John Freese's

Yep. This was also completely pointless. CD demo drum track with Brain was better. Better was better. I can only imagine this was a gesture to get Frank on the album as a thankyou.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:52 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

When has GNR announced anything about a Blu Ray from this tour? Isn't that all based on our speculation, i.e. made up shit we'd want to happen if we had our way? Giving that a 40% chance is quite generous.

In fact, I'd argue that'd be quite a stupid decision to immortalize Axls performances on several key cuts from this tour such as PC, YCBM and SCOM which are embarrassing every time, I can't imagine him listening back to any of them and wanting it on a release, unless he re-records the vocal, and who'd want that again..

People speculate about a Blu Ray because there were signs around Dodger Stadium on the first night saying that the show was being professionally filmed. There was at least one other show that was filmed too, I wanna say Vegas '16 but can't remember tbh.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

People speculate about a Blu Ray because there were signs around Dodger Stadium on the first night saying that the show was being professionally filmed. There was at least one other show that was filmed too, I wanna say Vegas '16 but can't remember tbh.

Troubadour was also filmed, but the company behind it got fired and sued the band, or something like that. 

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

MetLife?

2 hours ago, shocker said:

I wonder what Axl i doing now and what he will do until the summer dates in Europe?

Go the women's section,he eat pizza😆

3 hours ago, Carmenjello said:

MetLife?

I would hope MetLife considering they had the most success during the stadium tour in 2016. Also, the show that I attended at MetLife was awesome!