I feel good

They do a damn job on that song. It's good to see Axl happy again and not always pissed off about his then-former band mates. You gotta think that Axl realizes he wasted way too much time not having Slash in the band and instead creating a mockery of the band. 

• Like 1

dont like the GNA arrangements at all

when GNR rearranged KOHD it became a much better song

Now you listen to the Guns n Aliens version of I Feel Good and the arrangements dont do nothing for the song

groovless, lack of dynamics, flow, you name it, its all there, courtesy of Franky, Ricky and obviously Slash and Duff and the keyboarders

The only good thing about this GNA version is having Axl singing and Slash playing guitar. Axl is clearly into it and when Axl is into singing something, ANYTHNG, he is usually brilliant (the exceptions are obviously the horrendous clean-voice songs from his solo career, and the horrendous use of his horrendous clean voice on GNR songs, but that's a completely different and horrendous topic, isnt it)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The Dissident said:

It was a fun song to hear live from them, however the fact that it took the place of Whole Lotta Rosie would be the only downside to it.

Rosie would be a better choice. It' more guns n roses than I feel good. They'e played it from the club days

I had always assumed that they prepared it for The Apollo show, chickened out on playing it that night, played it subsequently because they prepared it, realized it was kinda silly outside of the context of The Apollo Theater, then stopped playing it. I enjoyed it about as much as I enjoy any new GN'R covers taking the place of deep cut originals, which is to say not much. 

I thought it sounded great when I saw them play it at the Gorge. I remember I was buzy the night of the Forum concert so I kept checking setlist.fm for updates and somebody posted that they played it for a second and I got so excited, it's the only song I saw on the NITL tour that didn't end up on one of the Sirius XM shows.