How did you come up with your forum name

ssiscool

Mine comes from an ex boyfriend who was a musician and once told me that Elton John's Tiny Dancer could have been about me. He said metaphorically that I was the seamstress for their band because I was close with all the guys and was their voice of reason that kept them from fighting with each other. He also said one day I would marry a music man.  So I decided on BlueJean Baby, because of that and the fact I have always loved the song. 😆

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

Oldest=Bit of a worn out tortured soul unfortunately. I think too much and too seriously like a miserable old man so I'm sort of poking fun at myself for that and the self-absorbed notion that I could have the most suffering more than anyone else/Old-est. The irony that I'm much younger than most here. I lurked for what was probably a few years before joining this place which is made up of many people who have been around for ages and I assumed I probably wouldn't fit in or be accepted but basically everyone's really nice to me.
Goat=My Chinese zodiac symbol. Maybe subconsciously because of CD but mainly because I wouldn't want to be the 'Oldest Virgo' :lol:

Oh come on...everyone knows you're an ego-maniac and Goat stands for Greatest of all time. :rolleyes:

:P

• GNFNR 1

It's just a word that's easy to remember and incorporates my initials.  I use it on a few sites.  

It has nothing to do with the "big three", triumvirate, or whatever people were calling Axl/Slash/Duff at the beginning of the reunion.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Graeme said:

Definitely an improvement on "FarewellAndGoodNig".

Yeah, that sounds pretty bad but I swear it was totally innocent. My email address at the time was farewellandgoodnight@hotmail.com after the Smashing Pumpkins song of the same name. Either there was an error when I signed up or a limit to how many characters were possible in a screen name at the time. It's so long ago that I can't remember exactly. :lol: 

Fuck me I've just looked at my sign-up date and realised that I've been on here over 15 years. :lol: Is anybody still active here that signed up before me? 

I'm somewhat new here and don't post a lot (mainly when I'm in my social, manic phase), so hello to those who haven't seen my posts. 

My name is nerdy: it's a character my friend and I came up as kids with for our stories that mixed Guns N' Roses with Sonic the Hedgehog, Disney, and whatever other fandoms we were obsessing about.

10 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I used to be Kris_1989. Kris was short for Kristen and the 89 is my birth year.

When somebody in the Izzy thread pointed out that Izzy looked like Zoot from the Muppets

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_nvznhtRspM1qfwod8_1280.jpg

I thought it'd be funny to change my name to Zoot temporarily and make them laugh. Not realizing that once you change your name you're stuck with it for a year. So... that's how I got my new username. :lol:

The resemblance of those two pics still cracks me up. Every time :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Pretty cool username, too. :lol: 

My next username is gonna be "EquallySplitLoot". 

My actual un: I couldn't think of anything so looked for the next name written out on my table. Apparently that was Tori, don't even remember if it was Amos. Yes, 72 is my birth year and I don't know why the fuck I wanted myself to remember that every time I'm online here. :facepalm::lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, triad said:

It's just a word that's easy to remember and incorporates my initials.  I use it on a few sites.  

It has nothing to do with the "big three", triumvirate, or whatever people were calling Axl/Slash/Duff at the beginning of the reunion.  

Same.a name easy to remember and not very long .

1 hour ago, Zoot said:

I used to be Kris_1989. Kris was short for Kristen and the 89 is my birth year.

When somebody in the Izzy thread pointed out that Izzy looked like Zoot from the Muppets

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_nvznhtRspM1qfwod8_1280.jpg

I thought it'd be funny to change my name to Zoot temporarily and make them laugh. Not realizing that once you change your name you're stuck with it for a year. So... that's how I got my new username. :lol:

Poor Izzy👀:lol: