I think maybe DTJ?  Minus the live ad lib of "Home fuck, owe-oooh!"  Goes from low talking to howl in a high register so fast.

As a singer who’s tried singing almost every Guns song:

Dont Cry 

ISE

Brownstone

Double Talking

You Ain’t the First

Bad Obsession

Chinese Democracy

Sorry

Probably any song written and sung (mostly) by Izzy.  I'd say You Ain't The First is probably the easiest with respect to vocal range.  

Then maybe Bad Obsession.

Any of the Izzy ones are good starting points, however it's all to do with your range. Maybe singing in Izzys low/mid voice wouldn't work for you... maybe you're blessed with the Axl banshee pipes :D 

Whatever your range, any GNR song is manageable if you transpose the key to suit your range. If you're not sure what I mean, transposing is basically making a song higher or lower to suit your voice. Get out your guitar or keyboard or whatever you use and play the verse in a few different keys find where it's too low and find where it's too high and eventually you'll land on that perfect medium and not have to strain to hit the notes.

I'd highly recommend you do some warm ups and try to avoid the urge to rasp, because if you don't know how to correctly distort your voice you can harm your vocal chords and actually (with prolonged use of incorrect technique) lower the pitch of your voice... meaning you'll never hit the end notes in TWAT ;) Some good vocal exercise apps out there if you look :) (all assuming your a newbie singer).

Post a video:headbang:Maybe we can do a cover of the song!

Yeah what they said. I feel like I can do all the normal and lower register stuff(when no one is listening) but if you think Axl's Mickey is bad...oh boy...me attempting the higher stuff is like Mickey Mouse on helium with his balls cut off.

• Haha 2

Easiest:

Mr. Brownstone

Bad Obsession 

Breakdown

Prostitute 

Madagascar

ISE

Patience

Estranged

Hardest:

Coma

TWAT (that song requires a fuck ton of breath control)

Perfect Crime/Garden of Eden

Riad 

YCBM

My Michelle 

I've been told by friends that although my voice might not be the best and I am not a professional singer, my vocal range is pretty wide and I can hit notes correctly.

I don't find many GNR songs hard to sing vocal wise, it's more of a breath thing with TWAT being the hardest IMO. Vocal wise I struggle with the first lines of My Michelle. Just can't find the right way to sing it.

The easiest, yeah I'd say songs like DTJ, Easy. Also Out Ta Get Me and Think About You, KOHD if you want something more challenging but still easy.

To be honest I struggle with easier songs but can find Jungle which many say is one of the hardest pretty easy.

Still I am nowhere near a good singer, but I've been told that I can at least hit the notes so if you are able to do that that's already 50%.

I'm better at the mid to high stuff, struggeling with lower stuff.

Edited by TheGeneral

On 4/2/2018 at 1:37 PM, TheGeneral said:

I've been told by friends that although my voice might not be the best and I am not a professional singer, my vocal range is pretty wide and I can hit notes correctly.

I don't find many GNR songs hard to sing vocal wise, it's more of a breath thing with TWAT being the hardest IMO. Vocal wise I struggle with the first lines of My Michelle. Just can't find the right way to sing it.

The easiest, yeah I'd say songs like DTJ, Easy. Also Out Ta Get Me and Think About You, KOHD if you want something more challenging but still easy.

To be honest I struggle with easier songs but can find Jungle which many say is one of the hardest pretty easy.

Still I am nowhere near a good singer, but I've been told that I can at least hit the notes so if you are able to do that that's already 50%.

I'm better at the mid to high stuff, struggeling with lower stuff.

Vocal range means precisely dick, if it isn't handled well. Doesn't matter if you can hit the highest note, if it's the wrong note.

• Like 1