blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

It is impossible to address the root problems of what happens in society politically without digging into the topics that are largely shunned or ignored by the MSM. My intentions are to help expose various events, topics, documents, and people that have had little or no exposure within our MSM and what is taught to us from grade school until college. I will outline in this thread the most comprehensive list that I am capable of outlining at this point in time. After nearly 9 years of research and investigating into what I would describe as taboo, the politics behind the politics, and extremely dark subject matter, that at some point in time was not intended for public consumption, in the past, or now.

I do not claim to know all the answers, I don't claim to be above anyone, in fact I have been humbled to come to a stark realization that fortunately or unfortunately perception is reality. If people knowingly or unknowingly are boxed into a limited perception then it can have huge repercussions on what they think, how they think, and can impact thier entire lives. Gaining a new perspective on a topic that you may already have 100% conviction of can be a life altering event, especially if you are born into a pre disposed idea, belief, religion, or way of life.

I will begin with what I found to be and still find to be one of the most fascinating aspects of how (we) are manipulated. Im sure everyone is familiar with all of these yet WE ALL fall victim to them even when we are well aware of the following. Divide and conquer, controlled opposition aka "COINTELPRO", blackmail, bribery, diversion, propaganda which really only helps people to deceive themselves, and the distortion of perception, of course these are only a few examples. The most effective and most used method, yet widely unknown to the public is HEGILIAN DIALECT. This is basically a framework for guiding thoughts and actions into a predisposed and desired conflict using two or more opposed groups that always has a synthetic outcome that was planned before the conflict to obtain a pre planned agenda/outcome. Problem, reaction, solution. A manufactured disaster that always starts with social engineering, which I have found to be the root of what affects all of us. After all, the most important WAR that has been taking place and that will continue to take place is not for resources like oil, or money, or land, the real WAR is the WAR for your MIND.......

If you care to read on I will always source my information and if I speculate I will emphasize that I am speculating. I do my best to be prudent with the facts and if anyone can add or elaborate on something I missed please do so, I am always in the mood to learn. If you want to mock me and call me bat shit crazy you won't be the first or the last. However, I would like to justify that I have been vindicated on a few topics that are 100% water tight and I intend to bring those to your attention in this thread at a later time.

This section is about how we are all manipulated and controlled and it will touch on some of the basic psychology of how that happens. I will get into who "they" are at a later time.

SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS......

Table of strategies

"DO THIS

1. Keep the public ignorant.

2. Maintain access to control point for feedback.

3. Create preoccupation.

4. Attack the family unit.

5. Give less cash and more credit and doles.

6. Attack the privacy of the church.

7. Create social conformity.

8. Minimize the tax protest.

9. Stabilize the consent.

10. Tighten control of variables.

11. Establish boundary conditions.

12. Proper timing.

13. Maximize control.

14. Devalue and collapse currency.

TO GET THIS.

1. Less public organization.

2. Required reaction to outputs (prices, sales)

3. Lower defense

4. Control the education of the young

5. More self indulgence and more data mining.

6. Infiltrate and destroy faith in this sort of government.

7. Computer programming simplicity.

8. Maximize economic data, minimum enforcement problems.

9. Simplicity coefficients.

10. Simplify computer input data - greater predictability.

11. Problem simplicity/ solutions of differential and difference equations. 

12. Less data shift and blurring.

13. Minimize resistance to control.

14. Destroy the faith of American people with each other."

DIVERSION THE PRIMARY STRATEGY

"Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control over the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principals on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand."

"This is achieved by disengaging thier minds, sabotaging thier mental activities, providing a low quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics, and discouraging technical creativity."

"Engaging thier emotions, increasing thier self indulgence and thier indulgence in emotional and physical activities by unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media, especially the tv's and newspapers. Giving them what they think they desire in excess (junk food for thought) and depriving them of what they really need."

"Rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift thier thinking from true personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities."

"These preclude thier interest in and the discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology. The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion, the more confusion the more profit."

"Therefore, the best approach is the create the problems and then offer the pre planned solutions. AKA HEGILIAN DIALECT."

DIVERSION SUMMARY

"Media, keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues and captivated by the matters of no real importance.

Schools, keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real law, real economics, and real history.

Entertainment, keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level.

Work, keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to critically think, back on the farm with the other animals."

CONSENT, THE PRIMARY VICTORY

"A silent weapon system operates on data obtained from docile public by legal (not always lawful) force. Much information is made available to silent weapons systems programmers through the I.R.S. this information consists of the enforced delivery of well organized data contained in federal and state tax forms, collected, assembled and submitted by slave labor provided by tax payers and employers."(Now obviously mined with data collected digitally)

"Furthermore, the number of such forms submitted to the I.R.S. is a useful indicator of public consent, an important factor in strategic decision making. Other data sources are given in the short list of inputs."

"Consent coefficients, numerical feedback indicating victory status, a way to gauge public consent. Psychological basis, when the government is able to collect tax and seize private property without just compensation, it is an indication that the public is ripe for surrender and the public is consenting to enslavement and legal encroachment. A good and easy quantified indicator of harvest time is the number of public citizens who pay income tax despite an obvious lack of reciprocal or honest service from the government."

AMPLIFICATION ENERGY SOURCES

"The next step in the process of designing an economic amplifier is discovering the energy sources. The energy sources which support any primitive economic system, are, of course, a supply of raw materials, and the consent of the people to labor and consequently get to a certain rank, position, or level of class in the social structure to provide labor in the various pecking orders."

"Each class, in gauranteeing it's own level of income, controls the class immediately below it (in a pyramid fashion) hence preserves the class structure. This provides stability and security for a top down government model where the public will gradually remain codependent upon the government."

"As time goes on and the education and communication improve (with the internet) the lower class elements of the social labor become more knowledgeable and envious of the good things that the upper class members have. They begin to obtain a knowledge of energy systems and the ability to force thier rise through the social structure. This threatens the sovereignty of the elite..."

"If this rise of the lower classes can be delayed and obstructed, the elite can obtain energy dominance, and labor by consent will no longer hold a position of an essential energy source."

"Until such energy dominance is absolutely established, the consent of people to labor and let others handle thier affairs must be taken into consideration, since failure to do so could cause people to interfere with the final transfer of energy sources to the control of the elite. It is essential to recognize at this time, public consent is still a key ingredient to the release of energy in the process of economic amplification. Therefore, consent as an energy release mechanisim will now be considered."

LOGISTICS

"The successful application of a strategy requires a careful study of inputs and outputs, and the available energy sources to fuel the strategy. This study is called logistics." 

"A logistical problem is studied at the elementary level first, and then levels of greater complexity are studied as a synthesis of elementary factors. This means that a given system is analyzed and broken down into various sub systems, and these in turn are analyzed, until by this process, one arrives at the logistical "atom" the individual. This is where the process of synthesis properly begins, at the time of birth of the individual."

THE ARTIFICIAL WOMB

"From the time a person leaves it's mother's womb, it's every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing, into an artificial wombs. Various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells."

"The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for stable and unstable activity. To provide a shelter for the evolutionary process of growth, maturity, and survival. To provide security for freedom, and to provide defensive protection from offensive activity that may be deemed a threat."

"This is equally true for the general public and the elite, a common thread of human nature. However, there is a definite difference in the way both of these classes goes about to find solutions to these problems."

THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF A NATION - DEPENDENCY

"The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconcious wish or desire to perpetuate thier own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human "God" to eliminate all risk from thier life, Pat them on the head, kiss thier bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table (or pizza) clothe thier bodies, tuck them in at night, and tell them everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning."

"This public demand is incredible, so the human "God" the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the biggest liar the public? Or the "Godfather"?

"This public behavior is surrender born of FEAR, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of a welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public." 

ACTION/OFFENSE

"Most people want to be able to subdue and or thwart other human beings that threaten thier daily lives, but they don't want to have to cope with the moral and religious issues with such an overt act on thier part might raise. Therefore, they assign the dirty work to others (including thier own children) so as to keep the blood off of thier own hands. They have about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious hamburger from a whitewashed slaughter house down the street that's out of sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional assocation of hitmen, collectively called politicians, and then complain about corruption in government."

RESPONSIBILITY

"Most people want the freedom to explore but are afraid to fail. The fear of failure is manifested in irresponsibility, and especially in delegating those personal responsibilities to others where success is uncertain of carries possible or carried liabilities (law) which the person is not prepared with to accept, emotionally or mentally. They want authority, root word "author" but they will not accept responsibility, accountability, or liability. So they hire politicians to face reality for them."

SUMMARY

"The people hire politicians so that the people can obtain security without managing it. Obtain action without thinking about it, inflict death, injury, or theft upon others without having to contemplate life or death. Avoid responsibility for thier own intentions, obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves with the discipline of facing or learning these things."

"They give the politicians the power to create and maintain a war machine. Provide safety and shelter/survival for the state/womb. Destroy those citizens of third own country who do not conform for the sake and safety of the state/womb."

"Politicians hold many quasi-millitary jobs. The lowest are the police which are the soldiers, attorneys and CPAs who are spies and saboteurs (licensed) and then next the judges who shout orders who run the closed union millitary shop for whatever the market will bear. The genneral are industrialists, the presidential level Commander in Chief is shared by the international banking cartel."

"The people know subconciously they have created this farce and financed it with thier own taxes (consent) but they would rather knuckle under then be the hypocrite."

"Thus, a nation becomes divided into two distinct parts, a docile sub nation, (the great silent majority) and a political sub nation. The political sub nation remains attached to the docile sub nation, tolerates it, and leaches it substance until it grows stronger enough to detach itself and then devour it's parent." 

The above is a section of a government document that was brought to light by X naval intelligence officer William Cooper, the entire document can be found in a book he compiled after many years of research. 

I will include a very important speech that is old yet extremely relevant, even more relevant today then when it was made on April 27th 1961, and completely omitted from the history books. 

This is not the full speech, only a segment, the full speech is over 19 minutes. This speech gives a very broad description of the above document and gives a genneral reference to who "they" are. 

Edited by Order of Nine
I can't spell
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

You're trying to convey a lot of information and communicate a large point, I understand what you're getting at and agree with a lot of it but I think you should re-read what you've said and go over it with a fine-tooth comb and spellcheck etc so it's more digestible. I'm imagining close minded people's reactions to things like spelling mistakes from someone talking about this sort of thing, you know? Not trying to be condescending, trying to help. Also don't use all-caps.

lol

He didn't write all of that.  Obvious copy and paste job from some other conspiracy thread somewhere. 

Classic conspiracy nutter.  Seldom thinks for himself and does nothing but post videos and other people"s quotes/posts/articles etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Can you see any truth in his post? (regardless of whether or not he wrote it all.)

Do you think I'm a "conspiracy nutter" for seeing some truth in it?

I'm getting ready for work.  I'll read over it later and see what it's about....but I have a feeling it will be familiar reading...loose facts mixed in with a lot of half-truths and many inaccuracies....leading to some sort of NWO/Secret Society conspiracy.  (Just a guess...:lol:)

7 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

It is impossible to address the root problems of what happens in society politically without digging into the topics that are largely shunned or ignored by the MSM. My intentions are to help expose various events, topics, documents, and people that have had little or no exposure within our MSM and what is taught to us from grade school until college. I will outline in this thread the most comprehensive list that I am capable of outlining at this point in time. After nearly 9 years of research and investigating into what I would describe as taboo,

You've wasted nine years on this shit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

You're trying to convey a lot of information and communicate a large point, I understand what you're getting at and agree with a lot of it but I think you should re-read what you've said and go over it with a fine-tooth comb and spellcheck etc so it's more digestible. I'm imagining close minded people's reactions to things like spelling mistakes from someone talking about this sort of thing, you know? Not trying to be condescending, trying to help. Also don't use all-caps.

Yeah, Im a bad at spelling

59 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

lol

He didn't write all of that.  Obvious copy and paste job from some other conspiracy thread somewhere. 

Classic conspiracy nutter.  Seldom thinks for himself and does nothing but post videos and other people"s quotes/posts/articles etc. 

Yeah, I only wrote the first three paragraphs and the last few comments. Basically what I quoted directly comes from a government document that William Cooper said he "found" while he worked as a naval intelligence officer. 

The beginning/intro are my comments, I can not possibly condense that document into a nutshell without missing an extreme amount of detail. 

The link is from a speech I can bet more then likely about 95% of the people here or more may never heard of. So if you've heard that speech before and think it's just an average everyday presidential speech then your completely asleep. 

44 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

@Order of Nine Would it be possible to condense your point, or focus on a smaller part of your point, so that you come up with a more concise argument which we can discuss? Now it becomes a wall of text that is vague and tendencious and it is not really possible to argue it. You don't say anything. 

Im being as direct and concise as possible. There is alot of information to cover. But the basic theme of what I posted is about the intentions to manipulate the average person and it touches on how that happens and the psychology behind it. It's only a brief section of the document. 

2 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Im being as direct and concise as possible. There is alot of information to cover. But the basic theme of what I posted is about the intentions to manipulate the average person and it touches on how that happens and the psychology behind it. It's only a brief section of the document. 

So your point is that the government manipulates people? Is that it?

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

You've wasted nine years on this shit?

Lmao. 

That's what cable TV is, a waste. If you think the corporations that own the media and the CEOs of those corporations are not out for dominance then look back at how much has been consolidated since the 80s.

We went from over 50 corporations to only 6 that run the entire media. If you can't see how that is a concentration of power then idk what to tell you.

• Haha 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

So your point is that the government manipulates people? Is that it?

That's not just my point that's what the document says. 

Just take one little aspect of it. "Keep the public entertainment at a sixth grade level" Do you think this country went from leave it to beaver to family guy by accident?? It's the norm now. People have been dumbed down imo. 

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

This shows how programmed you are in response to something real. Alex Jones is a shill for his Zionist gate keepers. William Cooper was the real deal he worked within the intelligence community. Alex has NO experience within the government, he replaced Cooper after Cooper was killed. All he does is mix truth with lies, he's friends with Trump... Do you honestly think they would let someone like this with such a huge spotlight talk about anything that is real without being controlled opposition?? Cooper called this guy out in the late 90s. Alex is pure BS 100% and his most recent job was to lead the angry Patriots back to the voting booths. Mission accomplished. 

I'll be back in a while to elaborate, I have some new tinfoil to try out.

Peace

9 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

If you think the corporations that own the media and the CEOs of those corporations are not out for dominance then look back at how much has been consolidated since the 80s.

Why would I, or anyone, not think that? They are corporations. They create value for their shareholders through mergers and acquisitions. This is not hidden knowledge.

9 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

That's not just my point that's what the document says. 

Just take one little aspect of it. "Keep the public entertainment at a sixth grade level" Do you think this country went from leave it to beaver to family guy by accident?? It's the norm now. People have been dumbed down imo. 

So you are saying that the general trend where television focuses more on trivial entertainment instead of more "intellectual" programs, is not simply a result of people now having more choice and simply wants to be entertained, but actually a directed and sinister plan by, eh, someone, to dumb down the US people? 

10 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

The above is a section of a government document that was brought to light by X naval intelligence officer William Cooper, the entire document can be found in a book he compiled after many years of research. 

Ah, Milton William Cooper :) Let's see what Wikipedia has on the fellow, here are some excerpts:

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens. Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented.

According to sociologist Paul Gilroy, Cooper claimed "an elaborate conspiracy theory that encompasses the Kennedy assassination, the doings of the secret world government, the coming ice age, and a variety of other covert activities associated with the Illuminati's declaration of war upon the people of America". 

Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.

Cooper described the Illuminati as a secret international organization, controlled by the Bilderberg Group, that conspired with the Knights of Columbus, Masons, Skull and Bones, and other organizations. Its ultimate goal, he said, was the establishment of a New World Order. According to Cooper the Illuminati conspirators not only invented alien threats for their own gain, but actively conspired with extraterrestrials to take over the world. Cooper believed that James Forrestal's fatal fall from a window on the sixteenth floor of Bethesda Hospital was connected to the alleged secret committee Majestic 12, and that JASON advisory group scientists reported to an elite group of Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations executive committee members who were high-ranking members of the Illuminati.

Cooper was a kook. He was known to plagiarize and invent things. And obviously mentally unstable. I find absolutely zero reason to think the document he presented in his book is real. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

I see COINTELPRO mentioned.  The FBIs program to illegally target Black leaders, along with Communists and Wobblies (IWW).  A well documented conspiracy against the People.  I think this is a well made and informative documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V473Tw7bcmE 

Video wont embed, hopefully link will work

Yes sir. That's exactly right. And it's a real program that is alive and well today.  For example, George Soros funds both antifa and BLM. People like Alex Jones are complete shills for disinformation and examples of this as well. 

Ah, Milton William Cooper :) Let's see what Wikipedia has on the fellow, here are some excerpts:

Cooper was a kook. He was known to plagiarize and invent things. And obviously mentally unstable. I find absolutely zero reason to think the document he presented in his book is real. 

Yeah. That's how the MSM paints him as a loon. I will point out some facts about him and this is important because there are patterns that happen with people that have once worked on the inside and then speak out aka whistle blowers.

Isn't it telling and funny how these people can be deemed sane enough to work within high positions of authority and then when they speak out against the establishment or expose lies they end up with thier lives ruined, and in many cases thier lives are ended like Cooper's. 

Cooper predicted his death in his book, he knew he was a marked man, even as he was well within bounds of his constitutional rights. He admitted to struggling with alcoholism after his tenure as a naval intelligence officer, something that he said happened after he began learning that he had  lived some big lies. In 1998 Clinton named Cooper the most dangerous man on talk radio, he was dangerous because he was a "threat to national security" translation, he knew the score and was warning many people about this on his AM radio show "the hour of our time". After Clinton named him the most dangerous man on talk radio he wore that as a badge of honor, he joked about it, but he also justified that on his show after the fact that he was a marked man. On June 28th 2001, on his show, Cooper announced that a threat/event was very likely and that Osama would be used as a scapegoat. He mentioned how big of a joke this was due to the fact CNN had been running an interview of Osama with Peter Arnet doing the interview. The CIA and millitary had been looking for Osama for years but our CNN reporter managed to get an interview with him and aired it before 911. A complete joke. Cooper had serious heat on him after that, he was shot and killed outside of his home less the 4 months later. 

This is a common pattern found with x FBI and CIA that speak out, I have a big list of names, all of these so called "nut jobs" all risked thier lives to tell us the truth. 

Just now, Order of Nine said:

Yeah. That's how the MSM paints him as a loon. I will point out some facts about him and this is important because there are patterns that happen with people that have once worked on the inside and then speak out aka whistle blowers.

Isn't it telling and funny how these people can be deemed sane enough to work within high positions of authority and then when they speak out against the establishment or expose lies they end up with thier lives ruined, and in many cases thier lives are ended like Cooper's. 

Cooper predicted his death in his book, he knew he was a marked man, even as he was well within bounds of his constitutional rights. He admitted to struggling with alcoholism after his tenure as a naval intelligence officer, something that he said happened after he began learning that he had  lived some big lies. In 1998 Clinton named Cooper the most dangerous man on talk radio, he was dangerous because he was a "threat to national security" translation, he knew the score and was warning many people about this on his AM radio show "the hour of our time". After Clinton named him the most dangerous man on talk radio he wore that as a badge of honor, he joked about it, but he also justified that on his show after the fact that he was a marked man. On June 28th 2001, on his show, Cooper announced that a threat/event was very likely and that Osama would be used as a scapegoat. He mentioned how big of a joke this was due to the fact CNN had been running an interview of Osama with Peter Arnet doing the interview. The CIA and millitary had been looking for Osama for years but our CNN reporter managed to get an interview with him and aired it before 911. A complete joke. Cooper had serious heat on him after that, he was shot and killed outside of his home less the 4 months later. 

This is a common pattern found with x FBI and CIA that speak out, I have a big list of names, all of these so called "nut jobs" all risked thier lives to tell us the truth. 

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

So you are saying that the general trend where television focuses more on trivial entertainment instead of more "intellectual" programs, is not simply a result of people now having more choice and simply wants to be entertained, but actually a directed and sinister plan by, eh, someone, to dumb down the US people? 

BTW. Snopes, metabunk, wiki, those are not sources of valid info, they love it when people fact check with those sites.

7 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

BTW. Snopes, metabunk, wiki, those are not sources of valid info, they love it when people fact check with those sites.

Uhm.  Where are you getting the authority to make such claims?  Have any links proving that those sites are "invalid sources"?

Seems really convenient to dismiss the sites that debunk all of your conspiracy rhetoric....without any valid reason to dismiss them...lol.

6 corporations control our entire media, this has been happening at an extremely fast rate. This is a blatant example of the consolidation of power, and at this point is a complete illusion of choice.

In the 80s we had over 50 corporations that had a stake in the MSM, now we have only 6, they are 

Viacom

Time Warner

CBS

Disney

Newscorp

Comcast

This is important to know because the internet is the LAST place for freelance journalism. The CEOs want to control the internet just like they control the cable, if that happens then searching for any shred of truth online will be extremely hard to do. As of now, countless people and groups are censored and targeted when they expose things. I can't tell you how many times I've seen videos pulled down.

2 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Yes sir. That's exactly right. And it's a real program that is alive and well today.  For example, George Soros funds both antifa and BLM. People like Alex Jones are complete shills for disinformation and examples of this as well. 

I know the Feds have said its shut down.  But it could be ongoing, as they didnt acknowledge it bak in the day either.

I do get a bit uncomfortable when the issue of where activists funding comes from is raised.  It happens on the small scale and the larger scale - these fears of the source.  I believe they are largely unfounded.  Im involved in grass roots movements.  In grass roots activism we are often funded by PIRG's at Universities (public interest research groups) and from unions and/or labour councils.  People will accuse that the universities are controlling us by attaching strings to the funds.  This could not be further from the truth however.  Its typically a small groups of undergrads who decided how to give out this money.  Sometimes we get a big cheque mostly because of partying and romantic encounters, lol, its hardly overseen by elites.  Or if the money is from Unions they will accuse that we are mere operatives from the union movement.  This one is hysterical as the entirety of most unions Movement activity is voting on the allocation of dollars, handing out grants and donations, while sitting around eating BBQ, lol.

On the larger scale, Im sure there is more room for intrigue.  There are historical examples of Capitalists funding both sides of wars, manipulating news: the well documented Robber Barons.  That may continue as the structure of capital today was designed by these very Robber Barons.  

However I urge people to take pause about the capitalist funding of Movement.  For instance, if a corporation donates to Doctors Without Borders, does that sound suspect?  I would say it does not.  But what is really the difference between the organized group of do gooders in DWB and the organized group of do gooders in BLA?  Only that the govt wont give charity tax status to one.  So funding comes via grants rather then individual public donation.  So I dont want to see non charitable status as sinister shadowy forces just because of the govt model.  

There have also been instances that get very ugly with these accusations.  The first that comes to mind is when a group of insurrectionary anarchists (mostly white folks in this case) called out an indigenous community for using non-violent resistance in defence of their own treaty lands.  The so called anarchists were offering to help the indigenous community and had researched the funding (why would they look up dirt on a community they are claiming to offer support to anyway?) and noted that a Sorros funded grant fund had a given monies for training in resistance with a stipulation of non-violence.  The Indigenous community was happy to train in non-violence; both because that is their tradition and also because children would be taking part.  (also the situation only warranted non violence).  So these dumbass 'hardcore' anarchists demonized this community as "pawns" and drew media attention away from the issue.  Basically they wanted to feel badass and fight cops, using the lively hood and struggles of oppressed people as justification - a launch pad to live out fantasy.  It became such an issue that for years after any non-violent action training would be immediately labeled as a pawn of Soros- even the majority of times that there was zero funding from anyone at all!  Even the militant acknowledges that most resistance is non-violence so its a key skill set.  It in no one discounts the existence of violent communal defence.  Any ways that funding none sense was really vulgar to observe.

• Thanks 1