blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

On 2/5/2018 at 9:12 AM, classicrawker said:

You really don't see that you never really answer Soul's questions or defend your conspiracy theories but instead when you get boxed in a  corner,  and have no answer, you just move on to a different subject?

This is why it is hard to take you seriously.........:shrugs:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/congress-quietly-pushing-bill-to-require-national-biometric-id-for-all-americans/

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Do you even read your own links? This has nothing to do with implanted RFIDs. This is about a new type of ID cards.... Not that I trust anything on that site, anyway.

Oh ok.. it has EVERYTHING to do with the RFID chip. 

Btw, your MSM sources are OWNED the more you trust them the longer you will be mislead. Censorship online has reached a new high the past few months, and NO it's not cause they are trying to protect anyone.

The MSM has been busted countless times staging events and using chroma key green screens at "live" events. I can't force anyone to watch this and the bazillion other examples but it's to everyone's benefit to begin to actually address the root of the problem.

23 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

Oh ok.. it has EVERYTHING to do with the RFID chip. 

Btw, your MSM sources are OWNED the more you trust them the longer you will be mislead. Censorship online has reached a new high the past few months, and NO it's not cause they are trying to protect anyone.

You don't half talk some fucking bollocks! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

RIP

art bell

coast to coast

RIP Art Bell.  He was actually a sort of a"voice of reason" when it came to the conspiracy theory circles.  He wasn't judgmental and usually would just let people tell their stories on his show. You could tell he didn't believe a lot of it but he would put it out there in order for his listeners to come to their own conclusions.  Huge difference between the Alex Jones types and Art Bell, imo.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's strange that conspiracy theorists juxtapose pyramid images and Jewish world control ambitions.

The pyramid builders were sun worshippers, and the Jewish people claim they enslaved them. 

I am more of a sun-worshipping pagan myself, and have always been a critic of monotheism; maybe to the point of being blacklisted.

However, combining pyramids and Jewish conspiracy theories seems to totally conflict with each other.

A twentieth-century version of the above would be claiming Nazism and its symbols as evidence of a Jewish conspiracy.

• 3 months later...
On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, classicrawker said:

No offense taken as I was giving you a general answer of what I have read.  They have also found a large unexplored chamber in the Great Pyramid which may shed some light in the purpose once explored.

https://www.livescience.com/61435-great-pyramid-mysterious-voids.html

I am sure just about everyone has heard theories that Ancient Aliens helped build them etc., etc...

I am an engineer so I tend  to require proof when someone makes a claim....you may be right they have some other function other than a tomb but what  proof do you have they are for generating or harnessing energy?

I  have been to Egypt and gone into the Giza Pyramids so am always interested  in anything related to Ancient Egypt.....

I watched about twenty Ancient Aliens episodes recently, and although there's lots of good history and theories in them, bringing everything around to ancient aliens spoiled it. So I was glad to find the Ancient Aliens Debunked documentary. As they say, they don't discount ancient aliens visiting Earth, just everything being attributed to them: