blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

3 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

Regarding AIPAC, the Zionist lobby.

Aha, with the "Zionist lobby" you actually refer to something that is real (AIPIAC is a genuine Israel-oriented US lobbying organization). I am not at all refusing that this organization wields power, and influences US politics but apart from the butterfly effect, I am not so sure how AIPAC influences my Norwegian life. This being said, with the "Zionist lobby" I assumed you meant something far more sinister than AIPAC :lol:

2 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

For real. That made me laugh. I get what your saying. It is a boring show but Im looking at it from the perspective of a parent. 

From a patent? As a parent I am extremely satisfied with the TV programs that are available on Norwegian TV. Lots of popular science for kids. Lots of immensielly entertaining shows that take up important social phenomenon. There is a lot of shit, too, sure, but that is okay, sometimes In The Night Garden is just what is needed.

Now I will show a few examples of how the media uses truth in fiction and a constant barrage of programming to get YOU to accept the plan. This is done over a long period of time, the intentions are always in plain sight, however, when mixed with fiction over and over it actually helps the subject deny the reality of the true intentions. This first link is an article from a 1989 American magazine called "the enquirer". It's mostly a pointless, mindless satire piece, mixed with celebrity gossip and a ton of quick fix self help ads. This article that I am posting a link to describes in a theatrical way of a plan to get people to accept the RFID chip under the guise of a swine flu vaccine. 

https://goo.gl/images/EDT9To

Flash forward to August 2016, in my city, a news article that went viral for a few weeks. This is a pure propaganda piece. Using the guise of safety, convienance, luxury, and streamlining your entire life. This has actually been rolled out, it's not a "theory". Night clubs in Barcelona have adopted this technology so the ravers can party all night and not have to worry about using any cash transactions just swipe your hand and go. This technology is also now here in America, employers using RFID chips to streamline thier business and run more efficiently. Remember, all of this technology will always be packaged as fun, easy, convienance, and for improving the over all quality of life. If you bought into that notion then your completely asleep.

https://www.google.com/amp/pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/05/people-implanting-microchips-under-their-skin-to-improve-their-lives/amp/

10 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Do you teach your children that they are living in a world where every major event in history was some sort of conspiracy and that the world is run by secret societies that have nothing but evil intentions for mankind?

You can either wake up or you can stay glued to cable news and follow a puppet show that leads to the exact same problems over and over again. That's basically the definition of insanity, everyone repeating the same process over and over expecting a positive outcome. Your votes are meaningless, the presidents are nothing more then controlled opposition that answer to the international banking cartels FIRST. There are actually people in this world that have much more power and influence, you won't find them talking on the news. 

Frank Zappa "government is the entertainment division of the millitary industrial complex"

Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem.

8 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Aha, with the "Zionist lobby" you actually refer to something that is real (AIPIAC is a genuine Israel-oriented US lobbying organization). I am not at all refusing that this organization wields power, and influences US politics but apart from the butterfly effect, I am not so sure how AIPAC influences my Norwegian life. This being said, with the "Zionist lobby" I assumed you meant something far more sinister than AIPAC :lol:

The corporations are real, cointelpro is real, hegilian dialect is real, and people have actually used put options to bank off of tragic events, those are all real too. You can speculate the intentions of the above mentioned but you can't deny thier existence. In my experience the more you start digging into these subjects the more cynical you become and realize that there are larger forces at work then what our MSM will cover.

As for the tv shows, yes your right that there is a demand. However, when people are conditioned over time to love what they should fear and fear what they should love then you basically have a society that is sick imho. Im glad to learn that where your at the tv is much more suitable for learning and help raise social awareness. I wish I could have that opinion about our media here in the U.S.

20 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Now I will show a few examples of how the media uses truth in fiction and a constant barrage of programming to get YOU to accept the plan. This is done over a long period of time, the intentions are always in plain sight, however, when mixed with fiction over and over it actually helps the subject deny the reality of the true intentions. This first link is an article from a 1989 American magazine called "the enquirer". It's mostly a pointless, mindless satire piece, mixed with celebrity gossip and a ton of quick fix self help ads. This article that I am posting a link to describes in a theatrical way of a plan to get people to accept the RFID chip under the guise of a swine flu vaccine. 

https://goo.gl/images/EDT9To

Why do you believe that the swine flu vaccine was a hoax to implant RFIDs in people? What evidence do you actually have to support such a claim, besides just that it fits into your warped worldview?

I am utterly fascinated by how people come to believe things. How they reject evidence that doesn't fit their already formed opinions and how they over exaggerate evidence that supports their beliefs. For the RFID/swine flu vaccine theory to be true, it would mean that somehow, someone would be able to alter with swine fly vaccinations to make them include the RFIDs. That would mean that someone, from production to administration of the flu shots, has access to the drugs and are able to change them without anyone else noticing. Are doctors in on this? Are pharmaceutical companies in on this? Are distributors in on this? And I am pretty sure the needles used for administering flu shots wouldn't be capable of inserting RFIDs. If you have ever seen an RFID be administered - which I have, become I am of course a reptilian - then you would know this requires a different type of needles altogether. So I guess the doctors would have to be in on it. Wow, the implications of all doctors being part of this conspiracy. The mind hurts just from the thought. And if this was actually implemented, and droves of people were unaware of having RFIDs injected, wouldn't there, by now, be thousand of people discovering this? RFIDs are usually placed close to the skin, so as to be useful. Flu shots are administered intramuscular. But I guess that in your fantasy world they have developed some super-RFIDs that can work embedded in muscle tissue, so I guess this is not a problem. They are probably also so small that they can't be detected, right? Then comes a major caveat to accepting this theory -- who did it and what is their plan? I am sure you think they would need the RFIDs to...uhm,  to help with demented patients that run off? No, that was benign. I am sure you are thinking of something far more sinister. How about super-RFIDs that can control human behaviour? Of course this is pure science fiction, such things does not exist, but let's not let that stop us, I am sure it is not stopping you. And who would want to control the population through implanted RFIDs? Well, reptils from outer space of course.  We knew this from before. So it all makes perfect sense!

9 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

and people have actually used put options to bank off of tragic events

Well, stocks dropping in value usually mean some tragic event is happening, at least for the company and its shareowners. After all, they are losing value. It doesn't have to be tragic on personal levels. That really depends on the case. Look at Novo Nordisk losing 20 % of company value overnight due to expected lower earnings. Having put options on that in advance, could result in a nice income for anyone speculating. But is it tragic? If Novo Nordisk could talk, but it can't it is just a company so don't think that corporations can talk now, it would probably say it is a tragic event, the CEO and Board of Novo Nordisk probably didn't sleep well that night, any resulting layoffs (I don't think there were) would be tragic to those involved, but, on the flipside, everyone benefitting from the drop in value (anyone having put options, and competitors) would benefit from it. It is more a matter of money fluxes from one organizaztion to others, from some individuals to others, back and forth. And it is not necessarily "tragic".

Rockefeller, regarding the media

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Why do you believe that the swine flu vaccine was a hoax to implant RFIDs in people? What evidence do you actually have to support such a claim, besides just that it fits into your warped worldview?

I am utterly fascinated by how people come to believe things. How they reject evidence that doesn't fit their already formed opinions and how they over exaggerate evidence that supports their beliefs. For the RFID/swine flu vaccine theory to be true, it would mean that somehow, someone would be able to alter with swine fly vaccinations to make them include the RFIDs. That would mean that someone, from production to administration of the flu shots, has access to the drugs and are able to change them without anyone else noticing. Are doctors in on this? Are pharmaceutical companies in on this? Are distributors in on this? And I am pretty sure the needles used for administering flu shots wouldn't be capable of inserting RFIDs. If you have ever seen an RFID be administered - which I have, become I am of course a reptilian - then you would know this requires a different type of needles altogether. So I guess the doctors would have to be in on it. Wow, the implications of all doctors being part of this conspiracy. The mind hurts just from the thought. And if this was actually implemented, and droves of people were unaware of having RFIDs injected, wouldn't there, by now, be thousand of people discovering this? RFIDs are usually placed close to the skin, so as to be useful. Flu shots are administered intramuscular. But I guess that in your fantasy world they have developed some super-RFIDs that can work embedded in muscle tissue, so I guess this is not a problem. They are probably also so small that they can't be detected, right? Then comes a major caveat to accepting this theory -- who did it and what is their plan? I am sure you think they would need the RFIDs to...uhm,  to help with demented patients that run off? No, that was benign. I am sure you are thinking of something far more sinister. How about super-RFIDs that can control human behaviour? Of course this is pure science fiction, such things does not exist, but let's not let that stop us, I am sure it is not stopping you. And who would want to control the population through implanted RFIDs? Well, reptils from outer space of course.  We knew this from before. So it all makes perfect sense!

No, I don't think or believe what that article is saying from the perspective your looking at it that you think I believe. The article is showing a true intention of that technology. They want people to use the technology. No they won't force it, they will get YOU to think it is safe a convenient luxury. That's why I posted the second article to emphasize that. 

Your trying to make a mockery out of something that is already in existence. Read the article to witness the brainwashing the media has done and will continue to do.

https://www.google.com/amp/pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/05/people-implanting-microchips-under-their-skin-to-improve-their-lives/amp/

Edited by Order of Nine
The truth

2 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Rockefeller, regarding the media

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

That's not a verified quote. Conspiracy theorists claim it was said at a Bilderberg Group meeting in 1991, but have never been able to confirm this. Can you try to prove your theories by actual evidence, not hearsay and disputed quotes?

1 minute ago, Order of Nine said:

No, I don't think or believe what that article is saying from the perspective your looking at it that you think I believe. The article is showing a true intention of that technology. They want people to use the technology. No they won't force it, they will get YOU to think it is safe a convenient luxury. That's why I posted the second article to emphasize that. 

What technology? RFIDs or syringes?

13 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Your trying to make a mockery out of something that is already in existence. Read the article to witness the brainwashing the media has done and will continue to do.

I know that a few people like the idea of having RFIDs implanted. It can help to open doors etc. I don't see any attempts from reptilian aliens, or whatever, to manipulate people into wanting RFIDs implanted, though, nor do I understand what motive they could have for this. But I do understand that the fact that some people find implanted RFIDs cool, can in the eyes of conspiracy theorists only be understood as the results of some sinister plan by "them". What you fail to do, again, is to present evidence that suggests that there really IS such a plan, and also substantiate the existence of "them" and "them" having such a motive. It is not enough, as you do, to just believe that it must be so because it fits into your warped world-view. You are checking out on so many cognitive flaws. 

@Order of Nine Despite finding your opinions ludicrous, I do appreciate that you are willing to stand up and defend them, knowing you are in the minority. That takes conviction and means you care. I like that.

I have of course no hope of changing your opinions, that's not why I bother to discuss this with you, I am just very fascinated by how people form their beliefs. And especially beliefs in the absence of strong evidence. How do people reject the more probable explanation in favor of explanations that are less well supported? Do these fringe explanations simply appear more attractive to them, do they confirm other strongly held opinions, has it got to do with group belonging and peer pressure, or do such people have a genuine problem in assessing different explanations and their validities? I don't know, but I find it highly interesting. And sad. 

I believe the reasons why you believe in these conspiracy theories, the underlying mechanisms that allow you to hold such un-substantiated theories that goes completely against what is more probable, are the same underlying reasons why people believe in other things which cannot be proven, and requires strong evidence. It is the same mechanisms. In that sense there are similarities between theists (who believe in supernatural gods) and conspiracy theorists (who believe in conspiracies). In a sense, theology, the belief that there is "someone" out there that has planned our lives or directly controls us, is just another conspiracy theory -- just an extremely wide-held one. Therefore I find it kinda ironic when theists attack conspiracy theorists for believing in what they consider nonsense. That's pot calling the kettle black.

Personally, I find your conspiracy theories to be more plausible than the god conspiracy, because, after all, yours do not imply the existence of anything supernatural (I believe). It is possible that you are right, it doesn't violate any natural laws, it is just highly improbable. In my opinion.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

@Order of Nine Despite finding your opinions ludicrous, I do appreciate that you are willing to stand up and defend them, knowing you are in the minority. That takes conviction and means you care. I like that.

I have of course no hope of changing your opinions, that's not why I bother to discuss this with you, I am just very fascinated by how people form their beliefs. And especially beliefs in the absence of strong evidence. How do people reject the more probable explanation in favor of explanations that are less well supported? Do these fringe explanations simply appear more attractive to them, do they confirm other strongly held opinions, has it got to do with group belonging and peer pressure, or do such people have a genuine problem in assessing different explanations and their validities? I don't know, but I find it highly interesting. And sad. 

I believe the reasons why you believe in these conspiracy theories, the underlying mechanisms that allow you to hold such un-substantiated theories that goes completely against what is more probable, are the same underlying reasons why people believe in other things which cannot be proven, and requires strong evidence. It is the same mechanisms. In that sense there are similarities between theists (who believe in supernatural gods) and conspiracy theorists (who believe in conspiracies). In a sense, theology, the belief that there is "someone" out there that has planned our lives or directly controls us, is just another conspiracy theory -- just an extremely wide-held one. Therefore I find it kinda ironic when theists attack conspiracy theorists for believing in what they consider nonsense. That's pot calling the kettle black.

Personally, I find your conspiracy theories to be more plausible than the god conspiracy, because, after all, yours do not imply the existence of anything supernatural (I believe). It is possible that you are right, it doesn't violate any natural laws, it is just highly improbable. In my opinion.

I guess since you weren't 'winning' any debates over in the religion thread, you decided to try to come take shots at theists over here...hoping that none of us would see how absurd of an argument you're making now.  

Not even remotely close to pot calling the kettle black.  Conspiracy theories can be debunked/proven wrong  by science, facts, etc.  I have yet to see anyone prove God does not exist.  

Nice try though.  Next. 

Just now, Kasanova King said:

I guess since you weren't 'winning' any debates over in the religion thread, you decided to try to come take shots at theists over here...hoping that none of us would see how absurd of an argument you're making now. 

Not even remotely close to pot calling the kettle black.  Conspiracy theories can be debunked/proven wrong  by science, facts, etc.  I have yet to see anyone prove God does not exist.  

Nice try though.  Next. 

Are you saying it is absurd to state that conspiracy theorists and goddicts share a fundamental lack of evidence in favor of their beliefs? I think that is pretty obvious, really. 

As for not being able to prove that gods don't exist: that comes down to the inherent difficulties of proving the negative. Just as I can't formally prove that gods don't exist, you can't formally prove that no teacups orbit an exoplanet around Alpha Centauri. But we can easily point to their improbabilities.

And with no supporting evidence in favour of a conspiracy theory (whether that is a 'god conspiracy' or a 'reptilian conspiracy') it becomes irrational, unintellectual and ridiculous to believe in them. In my opinion.

So yes, believing in supernatural creatures that have created the world and actively partakes in it, is more than rudimentary related to conspiracy theories. In addition to both lacking from evidence, they are irrational beliefs that are presumably formed in the same ways. They also usually profess some external factor that controls or influences humanity. 

45 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Are you saying it is absurd to state that conspiracy theorists and goddicts share a fundamental lack of evidence in favor of their beliefs? I think that is pretty obvious, really. 

As for not being able to prove that gods don't exist: that comes down to the inherent difficulties of proving the negative. Just as I can't formally prove that gods don't exist, you can't formally prove that no teacups orbit an exoplanet around Alpha Centauri. But we can easily point to their improbabilities.

And with no supporting evidence in favour of a conspiracy theory (whether that is a 'god conspiracy' or a 'reptilian conspiracy') it becomes irrational, unintellectual and ridiculous to believe in them. In my opinion.

So yes, believing in supernatural creatures that have created the world and actively partakes in it, is more than rudimentary related to conspiracy theories. In addition to both lacking from evidence, they are irrational beliefs that are presumably formed in the same ways. They also usually profess some external factor that controls or influences humanity. 

Nope, that's not what I said.

I said comparing something that can be proven false to something that cannot be proven false and saying they are the same is absurd. 

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

That's not a verified quote. Conspiracy theorists claim it was said at a Bilderberg Group meeting in 1991, but have never been able to confirm this. Can you try to prove your theories by actual evidence, not hearsay and disputed quotes?

What technology? RFIDs or syringes?

The point Im trying to make is the technology is in existence and it's REAL. I can't tell you ho many times I was laughed at or mocked almost a decade ago when I was trying to tell people that one day this would become something tangible. Now that it's here Im still dealing with the mockery of "theory". With all due respect, if your going to label me that at least know who coined that term and when, it speaks volumes.

Im referring to the RFID chip. 

The evidence of the tri lateral commission and buildeberg group was first mad public in Cooper's book. Using the names and corporations they work for you can follow the money trail, what they say (the document I started the thread with), and thier actions. They aren't here to help you or I, and they perpetuate alot of problems.

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Please acknowledge the facts, there are 6 corporations that run our media, there are programs that exist like cointelpro which I haven't even scratched the surface of yet.. and if you dig into what has happened in the past you can find evidence of put options placed on businesses that have been affected in the aftermath of numerous events. The RFID chip is REAL, it's a huge propaganda campaign here in the states, that news link is from my city, I've been vindicated by that, admit it is here.

BTW, Im not into believing, Im into knowing. 

16 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yeah it's real, and it's not good for America, or the middle east.

Have you at least listened to the JKF speech that was banned from the history books? Let me guess that's a fabrication too?