marioundu

Funniest/Worst Axl Rose Voice Cracks

Oh my🙈 that's a car crash voice crack. Lucky that didn't happen at the VMAs, that would have been the icing on the cake😂

4 hours ago, marioundu said:

I begin: 

3:37

Hehe...that was so weeee^^  it was almost too cute to be terrible. 😆 There is a significant portion of the rest of that song that makes up for it though, imo. 👍

I started this exact thread about a year ago with that same Pukkelpop clip.. mine got locked! 

But yes, every single High Voltage final scream in the breakdown had astronomical cracks. But they actually fit the song somewhat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

worst ever !!!!

Not really any cracks here... a little of out of room vocals and Micky, though. There were some great rasp screams in there. 

Can't think of the best example (maybe PA) but Hells Bells has gotten away a couple times. Minor complaints though really. 😊

1 hour ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

worst ever !!!!

Mostly inconsistent, imo, kinda like it, kinda don't because my favorite performance ever was of You're Crazy (88) and there is no comparison to that.  

8 hours ago, marioundu said:

I begin: 

this is more a mental crack than a voice crack, you have to be a full-on lunatic to present this nonsense as GNR

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Underhardy said:

I started this exact thread about a year ago with that same Pukkelpop clip.. mine got locked! 

But yes, every single High Voltage final scream in the breakdown had astronomical cracks. But they actually fit the song somewhat. 

he held it nicely in Florida 4:35. No crack just sustained a high note 

14 hours ago, marioundu said:

I begin: 

When I read the title that was the first thing to pop into my head

7 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Still dont see it as a good thing...

The effort is legendary, that song has such a cool build up and Axl taking over the crowd by doing the build up down the cat walk and rounding it out with that epic scream makes that such a special moment for everyone in attendance. 

Might strain the vocals but he’s going for it and to me it’s a very cool moment 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

The effort is legendary, that song has such a cool build up and Axl taking over the crowd by doing the build up down the cat walk and rounding it out with that epic scream makes that such a special moment for everyone in attendance. 

Might strain the vocals but he’s going for it and to me it’s a very cool moment 

Damn right