Gardening

Gracii Guns

31 minutes ago, cineater said:

Damn it.  I was going to get myself this shirt and every size is out of stock. 

cottoncandytee.jpg

That shirt is f'n great! I ant one too! I hope that more will become available! So tasty. 

Crosby will be interesting! I actually dont know his dead connection beyond knowing that Working Mans Dead coincided with Crosbys folk/country heyday. And the Working Mans Dead reissue stuff is in full swing.

1 minute ago, cineater said:

WTF, they are cutting back too.

:( 

I didn't quite understand the details? Is it not happening next week?

When I said The opening was funny, I meant about the joke about Gary's couch got an agent and ditched him :lol:

34 minutes ago, soon said:

:( 

I didn't quite understand the details? Is it not happening next week?

When I said The opening was funny, I meant about the joke about Gary's couch got an agent and ditched him :lol:

They are going a couple more weeks and then it will be sporadic.  Cosby was a little bit high. :lol:

27 minutes ago, cineater said:

They are going a couple more weeks and then it will be sporadic.  Cosby was a little bit high. :lol:

He was SOOOOO high :lol: Lots of amazing stories though! I didnt know any of that. The whole pedal steel thing!

Man! At least there is a few more before its sporadic.

Its an 89 show tonight, so you know Im pumped :headbang:

They are on fire :drool:

Edited by soon

41 minutes ago, soon said:

He was SOOOOO high :lol: Lots of amazing stories though! I didnt know any of that. The whole pedal steel thing!

Man! At least there is a few more before its sporadic.

Its an 89 show tonight, so you know Im pumped :headbang:

They are on fire :drool:

Good show!

I liked what he said about Jerry playing the melody.  He could pick up any instrument and play the song in his head, something like that. 

24 minutes ago, cineater said:

Good show!

I liked what he said about Jerry playing the melody.  He could pick up any instrument and play the song in his head, something like that. 

Yeah that was so neat! And about how he plays melodies, not licks/riffs. 

This show!!!! :dance:

And Dave said that set two had some historical stuff. And I cant imagine the jams to come!! :headbang:

You could tell they were clearly shocked. :lol:  I think they were a little taken back when he said he was high too.

Wow it's 10:00 and nobody has contacted me.  I would hate to be out in the garden working this morning.  The sun hits that humidity and it's miserable out there.  Mom's birthday today.  Get to see some of the family.

My white Christmas lights are blowing out again.  3 strings are out.  I had to order a new timer too.  Really need to paint the structure they are on but that's a fall project.

14 minutes ago, cineater said:

You could tell they were clearly shocked. :lol:  I think they were a little taken back when he said he was high too.

Wow it's 10:00 and nobody has contacted me.  I would hate to be out in the garden working this morning.  The sun hits that humidity and it's miserable out there.  Mom's birthday today.  Get to see some of the family.

My white Christmas lights are blowing out again.  3 strings are out.  I had to order a new timer too.  Really need to paint the structure they are on but that's a fall project.

It was quite the preshow :lol: And the hosts kinda cut the crap about not being in favour of one candidate over another, which I didnt see coming :lol: Im not sure how to take the funny story about the couch. I think that someone actually tried to claim it from him (it had some sort of Dead history). Glad he at least had a sense of humour if thats the case!

Im so sad that theres only a few more :( They were so 'beefy' and hard rocking in 89! Set one was just slamming energy. 

Happy Birthday to your Mom! I hope you all have a great time :headbang:And I hope the roads are open so everyone can make it.

Those lights! Its such a nice ambience though. 

Yes, politics is back.  The daily calls and filling up of the mail boxes.  What will the news media ever do if it's a virtual convention?  They can't scurry around like little rats getting the behind the scenes stories.  Can't make mountains out of mole holes.  I did like his comment about get out and vote.  "We thought we had it last time."  Yeah we did but I have to tell you it was wonderful watching the face of news media when they realized they were wrong.  The price wasn't really worth it but just for that night, you knew they weren't in control.

Love the band, love the music but you know how they are.  Weir Wednesday and Shakedown Stream going away, this is about money.  Can't say they didn't do their share for charity.  Can't say they force you to give up your money but they give you plenty of opportunities to give it to them. :lol:

We're getting cloud cover.  Please rain.

44 minutes ago, cineater said:

Yes, politics is back.  The daily calls and filling up of the mail boxes.  What will the news media ever do if it's a virtual convention?  They can't scurry around like little rats getting the behind the scenes stories.  Can't make mountains out of mole holes.  I did like his comment about get out and vote.  "We thought we had it last time."  Yeah we did but I have to tell you it was wonderful watching the face of news media when they realized they were wrong.  The price wasn't really worth it but just for that night, you knew they weren't in control.

Love the band, love the music but you know how they are.  Weir Wednesday and Shakedown Stream going away, this is about money.  Can't say they didn't do their share for charity.  Can't say they force you to give up your money but they give you plenty of opportunities to give it to them. :lol:

We're getting cloud cover.  Please rain.

I hope you get your rain!!!

i can’t even imagine what the bombardment of political and election stuff is like there. You are always in election season there, basically! Here we don’t elect roles like sherief. And our federal elections campaign for like a month, lol.

Thts a great point about how network news would cover a virtual convention. Maybe they’ll play their greatest hits from previous conventions :lol:

Yeah, the all mighty dollar. At least Grateful Dead didn’t put video out of synch like dead and co! Lol I don’t know how people can afford to be big fans - they’re releasing like 5000 new albums to celebrate working mans dead this year! 

47 minutes ago, cineater said:

According to my daughter's friend, the Grateful Dead sneakers are sold out!

No rain.  The whole family showed up for the party.  Hopefully we didn't just give each other covid.  I borrowed Phil Collins book, Not Dead Yet.

https://nugs.tv/free/?showID=231

I hope you didnt get your Mom sick! SO great that you could all get together - I imagine its been a minute.

I cant believe those sold out already! "Drop out and tune in" was apparently a lucrative career path for some! :lol:

Iirc Collins has had some health and life issues? Might be a powerful read. He might also share wtf In The Air Tonight is about! lol

Its almost show time! Thanks for link! I just hope that Mayer is wearing baggy cargo shorts with thigh-high cowboy boots. :lol:

10 minutes ago, soon said:

Just look at Bobbies guitar. Beautiful! :headbang:

Scarlet Begonias!!

Can't go wrong starting the show with Scarlet Begonias.  Missed his guitar but you know I love Mayer's birds.  Sent you a pic of what I'm doing during the show.

7 minutes ago, cineater said:

Can't go wrong starting the show with Scarlet Begonias.  Missed his guitar but you know I love Mayer's birds.  Sent you a pic of what I'm doing during the show.

Nice! Sorry, I cant remember what the puzzle is of? Thats a big one!

Bobby seems to have become a Start aficionado - this one was this dark tobacco colour :drool:

This is a long jam for the first set!

Edited by soon

11 minutes ago, cineater said:

I was thinking maybe he forgot the words.

That Country Store.  I had been working on it a couple of days wondering why I couldn't find something in the picture.  Looked at the box and it said over 20 hidden images. :lol:

Thats the thing with puzzles. At the start, all the images are hidden :lol: