Gracii Guns

Gardening

31 minutes ago, cineater said:

Now that I think about it, those tubs look like what I used to clean off tables with when I worked in a restaurant.  No wonder I find them so useful.  Good luck with those onions.  Mine looked like shit.  They kept growing out of the soil and falling over.  Plus they were skinny little shits.  They did better after transplanting.

So, Cine', dear, you know how your my best mate and that?  Sort us out some shrooms eh? :D

Thanks for the head up about the onions. i will try out the technique I learned for potatoes and start with a half filled pot and add more soil as it grows. Hopefully that helps them stay put? Luckily I have a set of deep trays. These are capolinnis so they'll stay small anyways. 

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

So, Cine', dear, you know how your my best mate and that?  Sort us out some shrooms eh? :D

er, I've switched from having fun to how to finish it off. ;)  Shhhh

They had us germinate the seeds in open flat containers this time.  I really feel like I got better germination in the containers with lids.  The moisture was more even and it took less watering.  The open containers always seemed to be drying out.

Fucking son of a bitch, spring just showed up. :lol:  Suddenly I have a full time job with overtime.  My punishment for eating 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in 3 days.  Time to get out the wheelbarrows.

You make it sound like the wheel barrel is to carry you! :lol:

I aint complaining about the arrival of spring. This is my year, I can feel it, the perfect garden and yields.