Your concerts in 2018

James Bond

Didn't see a thread for this yet so I figured we should continue the MyGNR tradition despite the fact that I have nothing yet to contribute.

I'm debating on seeing nuEagles. I never had the chance to see them with Frey and hate the second mortgage pricing they're charging, but I feel that I need to see Joe Walsh at least once in my life. I just wish Felder had got the call for this tour.

• Like 1

I saw the Eagles twice and they were a great both time. It blows my mind they are not only continuing without Frey (at least they have his kid) but also are sans Felder and Leadon

I can kind of understand no Felder because he and Frey were still feuding, but at least having Leadon would add authenticity to the show. They had him play the majority of every show on the laat tour so it seemed like a no brainer go me.

I'm sure NuEagles would be a good show if you never saw the real thing before though

Anyways, this is the first year I legit dont have any active and big acts I want to see. Id like to see some smaller bands like Greta Van Fleet or Turbowolf. Maybe Jimmy Page or David Gilmour will tour lol, otherwise, itll be a very minimal concert year for me

Edited by ZoSoRose

07/02 - Accept (Antwerp)

12/02 - Dropkick Murphys + Flogging Molly (Brussels)

15/02 - Korpiklaani (Antwerp)

07/03 - Liam Gallagher (Brussels)

11/05 - Roger Waters (Antwerp)

28 + 29/05 - Monster Magnet (Leuven)

21/06/24/06 - Graspop Metal Meeting (Dessel)

16/07 - Guns N' Roses (Tallinn)

Edited by st0n3r

So far just seeing Pokey LaFarge next month.

Missed out on Pearl Jam tickets.

Still considering GnR, Iron Maiden and Roger Waters. But I've seen them all before, so nothing is a must at this point.

Billy Joel has also announced some European dates. If a Dutch date pops up I'll definitely try and get tickets for that. 

I caved on that nuEagles ticket. So far it seems like it will be a light concert year for me. The deal breaker was getting one those seats that's kind of above a stairwell and in the end of that section so I truly get to enjoy the concert all alone. :lol:

I also saw The Killers on January 5th which I forgot to mention in my original post. They're down original members too. Fuck, these cover bands are getting expensive.

12 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I might see Iron Maiden a few times. 

That's putting it mildly, 007...

• GNFNR 1

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

I caved on that nuEagles ticket. So far it seems like it will be a light concert year for me. The deal breaker was getting one those seats that's kind of above a stairwell and in the end of that section so I truly get to enjoy the concert all alone. :lol:

I also saw The Killers on January 5th which I forgot to mention in my original post. They're down original members too. Fuck, these cover bands are getting expensive.

That's putting it mildly, 007...

Fine...I'm seeing them 18 times :lol: 

• Haha 1

Foo Fighters in Calgary on September 6th. 

Most fun live band in the world right now in my opinion. Saw them in December in Billings, Montana and it was fucking awesome as usual. 

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

U2 x3

The Killers

Eminem 

The Killers in Las Vegas at the Pearl Concert Theater this past December was legitimately the most fun concert I have ever been to. They were awesome and the small venue + home town crowd made it an incredible night

34 minutes ago, Bono said:

Foo Fighters in Calgary on September 6th. 

Most fun live band in the world right now in my opinion. Saw them in December in Billings, Montana and it was fucking awesome as usual. 

The Killers in Las Vegas at the Pearl Concert Theater this past December was legitimately the most fun concert I have ever been to. They were awesome and the small venue + home town crowd made it an incredible night

Thanks for sharing. I saw the killers in Vegas before the GNR reunion and it was a great night.

Sooooooooo far:

2/9 - The White Buffalo

2/10 - Tyler the Creator & Vince Staples

3/2 - Gramatik

3/7 - Injury Reserve

4/6 - Big K.R.I.T.

5/4-5/6 - Shaky Knees Festival (Jack White, Queens of the Stone Age, The National, David Byrne, a bunch more)

5/10 - Alice in Chains

6/4 - Pond

Probably doing Bonnaroo too. A good start.