Your concerts in 2018

James Bond

On 1/17/2018 at 10:42 AM, J Dog said:

Black Label Society w/ Corrosion of Conformity

Just saw them both last night. COC was good but BLS was just okay to me. Some of Zakk's stage presence was a little much. I saw BLS open for GnR in 2011 and it was a lot better than last night.

I am seeing the Foo Fighters in May and also watching Greta Van Fleet again. I saw them in Nashville in December and they were good. 

I actually had floor ga for U2 but I sold them. The guy really wanted to go and I liked his offer more than I wanted to see them lol.

Edited by Tourettes2400

23 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Just saw them both last night. COC was good but BLS was just okay to me. Some of Zakk's stage presence was a little much. I saw BLS open for GnR in 2011 and it was a lot better than last night.

Seeing them together next weekend. I've seen BLS a couple of times and know what you mean. I saw them at an Ozzfest and it was better than their own actual gig I saw.

I'm going mainly for COC. I'm a big fan and never seen em.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Managed to get Jack White tickets for Detroit.

21 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

just got tickets for Jack White @ Santa Barbara Bowl in August

I saw him once a few years ago and he was really good. Emmy Lou Harris opened up for him. It was a little weird but he loves her so it was cool :headbang:

On 1/22/2018 at 10:28 AM, RussTCB said:

Managed to get Jack White tickets for Detroit.

Got them for St Louis.  Cell phones go in those locked bags here. :)  My friend is freaking thinking people will be breaking into cars searching for cell phones.  I don't know why she's freaking, we're taking my car.  I'm freaking because I don't even own a damn cell phone.  I'll probably get strip searched because they won't believe I don't have one.

On ‎15‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 3:52 AM, Powerage5 said:

I might see Iron Maiden a few times. 

Me too probably their gig in Arnhem Gelredome Holland on the 1st of July 3 days before Guns haha would be the 4th time I am seeing them! any specific songs you hope they will play besides the ordinary?

2 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

Me too probably their gig in Arnhem Gelredome Holland on the 1st of July 3 days before Guns haha would be the 4th time I am seeing them! any specific songs you hope they will play besides the ordinary?

Ah cool. I’m not doing that one unfortunately, I’m doing the first six and the last twelve. Hoping to hear a Blaze song finally, but I really have no idea what to expect this year. 

I suppose since I just purchased GA tickets tonight to see U2 in Belfast and Dublin in November I'll be going to those shows. The venues are insanely small for U2 as they only hold 11,000 and 13,000 people each. So basically club shows. :lol:

On 2/10/2018 at 8:53 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I'll finally get to see Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, at the Burnaby Blues & Roots festival in August.

Stoked. :devilshades:

I saw them once and they were fantastic, absolutely tore the roof off the joint.

Going to see Sons Of Apollo for the first time tonight!

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I saw them once and they were fantastic, absolutely tore the roof off the joint.

Going to see Sons Of Apollo for the first time tonight!

Definitely glad I'll get to cross them off my concert-bucket-list. They're playing in a park in mid-August, I saw AIC there a few years ago actually, cool venue.

Saw Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides last night in Dallas in the Gas Monkey bar and grill.

The place was packed with fans for both bands.

I have to say both bands rocked it.

The last time I saw BVB Andy's voice was shit, but last night the guy nailed each and every song. Just amazing. This is one talented band.

a good time was had by all!