James Bond

Your concerts in 2018

Metallica in Albany. October this year. I was sick when my friend asked me to go tot he last show, so I’m going to this one. I hope they continue the trend of playing Spit Out the Bone.

Going to see Gig Wigmore on 06/12. I've never seen her but I have a friend who's a huge fan, she says the show will be great.

Seeing Morrissey in July.

Foo Fighters next month

Thinking of going to see Sons of Apollo in September.

On 4/20/2018 at 7:37 PM, triad said:

June 22 - Social Distortion

July 18 - Greta Van Fleet

Aug. 3 - Lollapalooza (GVF again, Walk the Moon, Tyler the Creator, Post Malone, The National, Bruno Mars, and a bunch more)

Aug. 18 - Pearl Jam

I’m going to the Pearl Jam show on August 20th. Did you score GA tickets.

5 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I’m going to the Pearl Jam show on August 20th. Did you score GA tickets.

Not even close.  I'm in the nosebleed section.  

Added a couple of concerts: 

July 11 - Dave Mason/Steve Cropper Rock & Soul Review

Sept. 30 - Eric Burdon & the Animals

Edited by triad

Just saw Journey and Def Leppard. Super fun show. Thankfully it was a night where Lep went second. Journey were fun. Arnel Pineda is a beast on the mic and the guys are all solid musicians, but it's a horrendously paced setlist with about 15-20min of instrumentals/solos in a 90min set (like a GNR show!) and they dragged at points. Def Leppard are as good as they've ever been. Seeing Rick Allen drum in person is a sight to behold. The harmonies were stunning. Joe Eliott carries himself like a consummate fucking rock star. 

Bottom line: it's a show worth checking out if you get a chance, and if you can choose, go on a night where Journey open and Lep close. 

Saw Pearl Jam yesterday at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. These guys absolutely blew me away! I'm by no means a big PJ fan and other than Ten and a few other songs I'm not even that familiar with their stuff. But these guys were absolutely fucking brilliant. One of the best things I've seen in some time. ^_^ 

Does anybody know where I can buy live recordings of their gigs? Is it through https://pearljam.com/shop/music/bootlegs ? And how long does it take before shows get put up there? 

• Like 1