Your concerts in 2018

James Bond

45 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

This just got better! Paul McCartney announced a show in Liverpool 4 days before the Cheap Trick show. I can't believe I get to see a Beatle in Liverpool. I am beyond excited. I'm also seeing Ringo here in LA at the end of September.

Thats going to be awesome

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Damn A7X had to cancel their tour due to M. Shadow's throat/voice problems.

Damn I was looking forward to seeing them. These guys rock hard.

Get well soon, M. Shadows!

Which show were you going to? I was gonna be at the one in Chicago 

Also (unrelated to your post) 

Halestorm + In This Moment + New Year's Day - August 10th, Council Bluffs, IA

Ghost- Chicago, Nov. 3rd

The Dallas show on September 1. I checked on livenation.com and it said the whole tour was cancelled and we should be hearing about it from them. We should get a refund, but of course, they don't give you back the convenience charges which is like $30. This sucks.

Yeah, M. Shadows has a blood blister on his vocal cords and his doctor said if he doesn't stop singing it won't ever get better. I know years ago he had throat surgery, so he can't take any chances. It sucks because last time I saw them was opening for Metallica.

Cool you're seeing Ghost.

I love In this moment. I got a chance to meet Maria on her bus a few years ago. She was super nice. Don't like Halestorm at all.

55 minutes ago, The Dissident said:

Awesome, I've heard Black Vultures, Killing myself to Live and Uncomfortable so far. Quite excited to pick up a copy.

Killing Ourselves to Live is my favorite track on the record! I went nuts when they started playing it :)

Pumpkins in NYC on Wednesday.

Possibly Zombie and Manson next week in Camden, NJ.

Three Ozzy shows in September, as well as a Fear show I just added in Baltimore.

Two NIN shows in October, along with a Metallica show.

Chris Stapleton in July.

Would maybe add Guns in Hong Kong, but not sure if I'll be able to come across tickets as the GA is sold out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Dissident said:

Havn't had a chance to pick up the album, how were the new songs?

10 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Killing Ourselves to Live is my favorite track on the record! I went nuts when they started playing it :)

I gave it a spin last weekend. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed. Halestorm always delivers live, but the new record.... meh. Nothing really new and less of the rock fans at heart passion they had on earlier records. I'll give it another spin though. 

4 hours ago, username said:

I gave it a spin last weekend. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed. Halestorm always delivers live, but the new record.... meh. Nothing really new and less of the rock fans at heart passion they had on earlier records. I'll give it another spin though. 

Yeah I can understand where you're coming from. I was really underwhelmed with it initially but I love it now 

Freaker's ball with Ghost. There are other bands, but I only care about seeing Ghost. It's October 25. This concert is sponsored by the local rock station.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Pumpkins in NYC on Wednesday.

Possibly Zombie and Manson next week in Camden, NJ.

Three Ozzy shows in September, as well as a Fear show I just added in Baltimore.

Two NIN shows in October, along with a Metallica show.

Chris Stapleton in July.

Would maybe add Guns in Hong Kong, but not sure if I'll be able to come across tickets as the GA is sold out.

I'm seeing Zombie and Manson next Thursday. Can't wait. I know this will be an awesome show!

If you can catch them, do go. You will be happy you did.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, The Dissident said:

Saw Jason Bonham, Whitesnake and Foreigner.

Great show, Whitesnake kicked major ass :headbang:

I finally saw Whitesnake about 2 years ago. David Coverdale sounded amazing. The band he has rocked too! So glad I got to see them live.